Frenemy

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                  It was late at night when Allison parked in front of Lydia's house and sighed before turning in her seat to look at Lydia, "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened," She said. "I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened," Lydia said. "It's... it's kind of complicated," Allison said, wishing Lena was here instead of her. "Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica? Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydia asked in annoyance. "Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself," Allison explained. "Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend...which is nothing...to myself," Lydia said. She then moved to open the car door when Allison grabbed her shoulder. "Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" She asked. "Let me go," Lydia ordered as she looked at Allison. "Just for one second, please, try and remember....," Allison said, but Lydia interrupted her. "Remember what?" Lydia asked in aggravation. "Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you.....you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" Allison asked. "No," Lydia said with a shake of her head. "What do you mean, "no"? You've had boyfriends," Allison said. "None like that," Lydia whispered. "But you have felt it with Lena... don't deny it; I have seen the way you look at her whenever she's around. I wish you could see the way she looks at you like you're her meaning for living," Allison whispered, surprising Lydia before she quickly got out of the car.

                  Somewhere else in Beacon Hills, Stiles slams on his breaks suddenly, causing his jeep to stop inches from traffic spikes in the road. "What do we do now?" Stiles asked as he turned his head towards Scott, but he was gone along with Lena. Stiles looks forward finding Lena and Scott landing on the other end of a tall fence and running off. Derek dogged each of the Kanima's swings, only angering the creature even more. Derek does a complete backflip, shoving his feet against the Kanima's chest, causing it to stumble backwards into a stone pillar. His blood-red eyes glare at the creature before he goes to punch it, but the Kanima dogged it. Derek's fist hit's the pillar, completely breaking a chunk of it off. The creature slams into Dereks side sending falling backwards. The Kanima hisses as it moves towards Derek, who quickly stands with a car door in his hands, blocking the creature's attacks. Derek uses the door like a shield and rams it against the Kanima sending him falling backwards before throwing the door to the side. The Kanima jumps and climbs up the bottom of the bridge when suddenly a bright light is shot right at it, causing the creature to fall down. It suddenly stands and grabs hold of Derek before throwing him. A car screeches in front of the Kanima, making it roar as Chris steps out of the vehicle and shoots the creature in the chest repeatedly. The Kanima falls to the ground as Chris stares at it then looks around for Derek but sees no one else. Suddenly the Kanima stands up from behind him. Chris turns around and tries to shoot when he realizes his clip is empty and tries to reload his gun, but the Kanima slaps its feet into his chest, sending him flying backwards into a wall. He groans in pain and looks up as his father Gerard steps out of the car as the Kanima walks up to him. Lena and Scott run past Gerard and shove the Kanima with all their might making it fly back. Scott looks back at Gerard while Lena walks over to Chris and helps him up before running off with Scott.