Heart Monitor

"Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison. Must stay away from Allison. Just stay away from Allison. Stay away from Jackson. Just stay away from Jackson," Scott whispered to himself. 

                     "Please stop saying, Allison. I love you, Scott, but unlike everyone else, I can hear you, and you're driving me crazy," Lena said as she walked down the hallway of Beacon Hills High School with Scott. At that moment, Scott was turning down different hallways to stay away from Allison and Jackson. 

                     Scott gives Lena an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, it's just not easy staying away from her when all I want is to be with her, you know?" Scott asked.

                      "Trust me. I know, Scott. I feel the same about Lydia," Lena said as she pulled on the straps of her backpack. Scott felt kinda bad talking about his love life with Lena when he knew how hard things were for Lena, who had to watch the only girl she had ever loved be with someone else. Just as Lena and Scott turn to go down another hallway, they see Lydia at her locker as she turns her head toward them. 

                    "Hey Scott, Hey Lena," Lydia said in a cheerful tone that made Lena's heart skip a beat before Scott grabs her and turns back around to walk the other way. 

                    "Oh, come on!" Scott said in annoyance.

              Lena and Scott walk into class together and see a pissed Styles sitting near the back as they walk over. Scott sits behind Styles while Lena sits in front of him and turns around to look at her brother." Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big - You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and - That I went to Derek for help" Scott said in a pleading tone as Stiles kept his back to him, making Lena raise her eyebrow at her brother's childish behavior. 

                    "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him just like my sister. But obviously, I'm not talking to you," Stiles said while glaring at his sister, but Lena was unaffected by her brother's actions. The bell rings for class to start, and Scott leans down to pull out the stuff he needs while Lena sits back in her chair and counts down how long it takes for Stile's curiosity to get the better of him. Suddenly Stiles turns around and looks at Scott, "What did he say?" Stiles asked, making Lena smirk from behind him for knowing her brother so well. 

                    After class, Lena, Stiles, and Scott walk out of the classroom, "Wh - he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked in confusion as they walked down the hallway.

                     "Yeah," Scott said as he fixed the straps on his shoulders from his backpack. 

                    "All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me," Stiles said. 

                    "I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it," Scott said. 

                    "Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asked. 

                    "I don't know. I don't think he does either," Scott said in confusion.