Omega & Shape Shifted

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter 

                  Lena's wolf follows Lydia throughout the woods, keeping her safe and warm but also maneuvering her through the woods whenever the hunters would grow too close to finding them. Lena wanted to help Lydia and talk to her, but she was having difficulty changing back, and that frightened her. As night falls over the forest, Lena follows Lydia to the side of a road where she can smell blood and other humans, but what stuck out the most was the scent of her brother and father. As they walked out of the woods together, Lena's eyes fell on her brother, causing her to bark loudly, catching Stiles and her father's attention. "Lydia? Lydia? Lydia!" Stiles yelled as a shivering, and disorientated Lydia walked onto the road completely naked with Lena at her side, watching her every movement. Lydia looks up at the sound of Stile's voice, "Well - is anyone gonna get me a coat?" Lydia asked as she moved closer to Lena for warmth. Stiles goes to grab his father's coat and pull it off him but ends up falling over. Lena couldn't help but bark out of laughter at her brother. "Jesus. Yep, here you go," Noah said as he walked past his son and removed his coat. Noah stopped halfway to Lydia when he saw the large wolf next to her but seeing how protective the wolf was acting, Noah started to realize that maybe this animal was a stray wolf dog. Noah puts the coat over Lydia slowly while still being cautious around the huge canine. Lena watches her father for a second before walking back into the woods. Noah watches the canine leave into the woods, and a part of him wishes that his daughter had been with Lydia, but he knew if Lydia could survive this long, then so could his daughter.

                  Later that night, after getting Lydia back to her family safely, Noah and Stiles return home to find the front door busted open. Noah jumps out of his car and pulls his gun out as Stiles jumps out of his jeep. "Stay here," Noah ordered, then heads into the house, slowly holding his gun in one hand and his flashlight in the other. Noah hears some movement in the kitchen and slowly walks toward it when he sees a figure by the open fridge. "Freeze!" Noah yelled, causing the figure to jump and drop the food that was in their hands. The figure slowly turns around to reveal a naked and dirty Lena. "H... hey dad, could you put the gun down?" Lena asked as her hands stayed up in the air. Noah froze for a second at the sight of his daughter as Stiles walked up from behind him. Suddenly Noah moves toward his daughter and pulls her into his arms as tears fill his eyes. Lena hugs her father back as Stiles watches them both with a smile as he is filled with relief that his sister is ok. Hours later, after reassuring her father that she was ok and that she didn't remember anything but waking up in the woods, Lena went to take a shower. After drying off, Lena looked into her bathroom mirror and lightly ran her fingers over the bright pink scars that caressed both sides of her neck. All her other wounds from Peter had healed, but for some reason, the ones on her neck had stayed to haunt her. Stiles had filled Lena in on everything that had happened while she was unconscious, and she was surprised that she felt nothing when she found out Peter was dead. Lena thought she might feel anger or relief, but she felt absolutely nothing. Lena shakes her head, trying to clear her mind of Peter, when Stiles walks into the bathroom with one of his shirts in his hand and some scissors. "Um, I thought I could fix your hair for you?" Stiles asked with a soft tone. Lena smiles and nods her head before taking the shirt that Stiles offered her and changing into it. Stiles scent was all over the shirt, and it helped Lena finally relax as she let him work on her hair.

                   Noah had wanted his daughter to stay home and rest, but Lena wanted to go to school. She needed the distraction so she would stop seeing Peter everywhere she went. But this only led to Stiles and Scott following her around the whole school and watching her like a hawk just in case she had a breakdown. Stiles, Scott, and Lena walk into the lacrosse locker room, "I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same," Scott explained. "Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles asked sarcastically. "I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you," Scott promised. "You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you both up," Stiles said as he walked up to his locker. "Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison," Scott admitted. "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison," Stiles said. "Way too aware on the subject, actually," Lena said in a disgusted tone. "They're really good," Scott said with a smile, making Lena groan in annoyance. "I - thank you, We know," Stiles said in annoyance. "I mean, like, really good," Scott said, making Stiles and Lena give him an annoyed look. "All right, we get it! Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself," Stiles said. "Please before you make me puke," Lena agreed. "All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott asked. "Yeah, much better," Stiles said, then opened his locker, causing the chains he had inside of it to fall out, catching everyone's attention as the chains continued to fall out of his locker and pile up on the floor. Coach walks up and watches the chains as they fall until they finally stop, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part said knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So - I'm gonna walk away," Coach said, then walked away. "That's good. That's a wise choice, coach," Stiles said, making Lena sigh and shake her head. Lena, Stiles, and Scott bend down to pick up the chains when suddenly Scott's and Lena's eyes glow yellow and silver for a split second as they look around the locker room. Stiles notices them looking around, "You okay? Scott, Lena," Stiles asked as he looked at his sister and best friend. "There's another. In here, right now," Scott explained. "Another what?" Stiles asked in confusion. "Another werewolf," Lena and Scott said, surprising Stiles.