The Overlooked Part Two

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                    The night rain pours against the Beacon Hills Hospital that had been evacuated, but it was far from empty. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks," Mrs. Blake explained, looking at Scott then at Lena. "I'm not an alpha, so why would he want me?" Lena asked in confusion. "You may not bear the eyes of an alpha, but you're already the leader of your own pack and have the birthright to rule over all werewolves," Mrs. Blake explained, making Lena feel uneasy at the thought. Lena didn't want to lead. She only made a pack to protect Isaac and give him a family. "A true Alpha and a true heir to Lycaon's throne," Peter said in surprise, causing Derek and Stiles to look at him. "What's that?" Stiles asked. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott, I guess it's not really a surprise why Lena connected with instantly after being bitten," Peter explained as he looked at Scott. Derek looked at Scott, "It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here," Scott explained, looking back at Derek. "Scott, your mom..," Stiles said, but Scott interrupted him. "My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here," Scott explained. "The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out," Peter said. "I'll distract them," Lena said, causing everyone to look at her. "You mean fight them," Derek said. "I'm the only one here that can actually come back from death, so yeah," Lena explained. "And if you don't come back?" Stiles said in fear as he moved to his sister. "It doesn't matter if I don't do this, then dad will die, Stiles.....I can't let that happen," Lena whispered as she looked into her brother's eyes, fighting back the tears that filled her eyes at the thought of losing her father. "I'll help you," Derek said, causing Stiles and Lena to look at him in surprise. "Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek," Mrs. Blake explained, causing Stiles and Lena to glare at her. "I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage," Peter said, causing everyone to look at him in disbelief. "An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asked. "Something better than a baseball bat," Peter explained.

                   A few minutes pass as everyone looks through the cabinets and draws in the room. "Hey, wait. What about these?" Stiles asked as he picked up a manual defibrillator. Derek looks at his boyfriend, "Do you know how to use those?" he asked, already knowing the answer. "Well, no," Stiles admitted. "Put 'em down," Derek ordered, causing Stiles to put the defibrillator away. Scott opens a drawer finding two giant syringes, and reads the labels on them, "Epinephrine?" He asked, catching Derek's attention. "That's only gonna make him stronger," Derek explained, causing Peter to look over. "How strong?" Peter asked as Lena cringed at the sight of the long needle. "Why needles?" Lena asked in a fearful tone as Peter grabbed the second syringe. "Really? You have been bitten, beaten, shot at, had your neck snapped, and even died. How can you still be scared of needles?" Stiles asked with a skeptic tone. Lena opened her mouth to give a smart-ass comment, but Peter suddenly plunged the needle into her chest, making her gasp in surprise as the Epinephrine entered her body. "What the hell?!" Lena asked in aggravation. "You were taking too long," Peter explained, then injected himself in the chest. His eyes widen at the overwhelming feeling from the Epinephrine as he walks out of the room with Scott and Lena right behind him. Peter ripped the needle out and dropped the syringe on the floor as he looked down the hall where the twins stood growling. "All right, boys. Let's rumble," Peter said as his eyes glowed a dark icy blue and Lena's a bright aqua color as their canines sharpened. Then the twins snarl as they walk towards Peter and Lena, who both roar and run towards the twins. The twins merged into the giant alpha as Peter reached them first, but they dogged his claws and shoved him behind them. Lena tackled their midsection wrapping her arms around their legs and lifting them off the floor as she ran down the hall. The alpha roars and brings his elbow down onto her back repeatedly, but Lena ignores the pain and rams right through a wall, with him completely disappearing from sight. Peter and Scott run after her as Stiles and Mrs. Blake hold the door open for Derek, who carries Cora over his shoulder and down the hall with them both following him.