Lava monster

"Mr. Pan?" Pastor Randall questioned upon their entrance into the church. The kids ran through the building and immediately started playing tag and lava monster on the furniture in the atrium.

"Yes, hello Pastor," Peter looked around at his kids. They were sure to throw them out of the building before they found Miss. Turner. "I'm sorry about them," Randall looked at Hook wide eyed, who was still chained and in Peter's strong grip. "Is Lacey Turner here?" Peter questioned as he searched the atrium, Henry stayed at Peter's side. It had been so long, Henry didn't know if he would even recognize his own mother.

"Um, yes she is but," Randall starred at Hook who was now smiling a stiff, manipulative grin, "who is-"

"Lacey darling!" Hook called out. At that ear pinching sound Lacey turned away from her classroom door towards Hook's voice and felt evil staring right into her soul. Peter yanked Hook back, trying to silence him but Hook was far too pleased to stay quiet. He didn't care that his crew was sacked and he was in chains, he only wanted to see the pain he brought on to others. Unfortunately for Lacey she was one of his first victims and he was sure to enjoy seeing her in torment. "Oh, how I've missed you," his voice was as smooth as a slug as he held his cuffed hands out to her.

"You," she cast an accusatory finger at as she charged towards him, but froze mid walk, as her eyes landed on Henry. "You," she said softly, slowly moving to Henry. "You look just like-"

"It's me mom," Henry said and lunged in to her arms. "It's me." She stood frozen for a moment as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I can't believe you are really here, really alive." Henry cried tears of joy as his mother wrapped her arms around him and cried out.

"My boy," she pulled him away from her so she could see his young handsome face. "You haven't aged a day," she scanned him. This must be a trick, a horrible trick. "My Henry would be 19, almost 20 years old now." She kept her hands on his shoulders not wanting him to disappear.

"It's really him." Peter said while removing his sock and shoving it in Hook's loud mouth. Hook scuffed in disgust. "It's hard to explain, but trust me I will explain everything, but it's him. This is your Henry."

Henry only smiled the widest of smiles as he climbed back into his mothers arms and hugged her until he thought she might pop.

"My boy, my Henry," she said over and over as her tears spilled down onto Henry's greasy tangled hair.

"Dad," Penny called coming back from jumping on the couch, "what are we going to do with that one?" She jutted out a finger at Hook who was still angrily trying to remove the sock from his mouth.

"He kidnapped Laceys' son, kept Henry a prisoner for years, he is definately going to go to jail." Hook finally removed the sock, and in outrage screamed his complaints.

"You won't be able to put me in jail!" He screeched, "I am Captain Hook, I outlasted Black Beard the great, and I bested you many a times Peter boy..." Hook looked at Lacey who possessively held her son as Pastor Randall examined all the kids running around his once clean church. "You think a jail can hold me?" His crooked wicked laugh spread throughout the church.

"You took my son away from me!" Lacey said clutching Henry's hand, she was never going to let Henry out of her sight again, especially not with Hook breathing the same air. "You deserve to die for what you did!" Henry nodded in agreement but Peter took a wavering step in front of Hook.

"Here to protect me? Are you Peter?"

"Shut up, I'm not doing this for you," Peter looked at Lacey her puffy eyes red with anger. "He deserves to die for what he did-" Peter started.