Pirates

************

The pirates had been quiet and Henry sadly didn't come back again to find the lost kids. Everything was as it should be and that was how Peter wanted it, even though Tiger Lily's threats and warning still dug deep in Peter's mind.

Little did Penny or Peter know that there was a plan to take over Neverland in play since the day Peter and Darla left to have their child. Then again once Peter had convinced Hook otherwise. But Hook was done waiting and changed his mind, he wanted to end this territory reign once and for all.

Hook knew the lost kids would stay strong and be more wild and energetic without Peter there to control them. So he would have to wait until they lost their faith in Peter. Peter was growing up, Peter was leaving them, the kids would soon fall into line behind Hook and his pirates. But Peter kept coming back and leaving and the lost kids hope came and went, came and went. They were still so loyal to him. Hook now knew that the only way to make them follow in line behind him, to make them into the perfect rebellious pirates was to kill Peter Pan once and for all.

He wouldn't make Peter walk the plank, no, that had too many possibilities for failure again. He wouldn't capture Tinkerbell his precious fairy, she was too slippery and would get in the way. He wouldn't dare touch his kid, she was after Hook's blood since the moment she was born. Hunting pirates was in Penny's devious blood.

"First Peter and then his daughter, she will be weak with him gone, she will be vulnerable and miserable. An easy kill." He stated to his men, all smug with joy, Neverland would soon be theirs.

One snickerdoodle cookie was to be left on Peter's doorstep with a note that said 'Darla's was better but I tried my best.'
"Who's Darla?" Henry asked his father as Hook attempted to wrap up the cookie in a palm leaf.

"Darla was a very nice lady," Hook said honestly down to his son but was unable to hide his devilish grin. "She was Peter Pan's wife." Henry looked down, Hook was unable to tie the leaf closed so Henry took it from him.

"His wife?" he questioned, thinking of his own mother. Hook and his mom were not married when they had him but that didn't matter now...

"Yes," Hook noticed his son's sadness and tried to show compassion but he was never good at emotions and confrontation. "She died, just like your mother." He bit out, his eyes glistening with fake compassion.

"Mom was a terrible cook," Henry said remembering the constant smell of burnt food in kitchen. Henry slide the cookie towards his father as he finished tying the cookie closed.

"Yes, yes she was." Hook said thinking back to the woman he once thought he loved or at least lusted over. He had tried to find Peter, to end him on his journey around the world but while enjoying some deep dish pizza in a suburb of Chicago he met a woman that weaseled her way into his life. His scarred face, fake hand, and jet black askewed hair was never appealing to anyone but she thought he was corky and funny. She was no mermaid but she was interesting and worth putting off his search for Peter for a bit longer.

"How long has it been?" Henry asked as he stood heading for the end of the ship, Hook rose a brow confused. "Since Mom died," he added, not turning back to his father as he spoke unable to look at Hook's misshapen face.

"A very long time." Hook said as he turned away from the deck and to survey the area. "Now hurry up and deliver it, make sure Peter eats it... please," he added. Hook's son was nothing like him, his son was soft and sensitive, Henry wanted real friends, Hook wanted to give him friends; the lost kids would be his friends as soon as Hook turned them into little pirates, miniature versions of himself.