ACTM 27

Jungkook walks inside the theater room, seeing Jihya and Rośe, doing their makeup

"You're already beautiful" Jihya says, giggling. He smiles as Rośe sees him.
"You brought us snacks?" Rośe says, standing up from her seat and walking to Jungkook with Jihya following her.

"You're just in time, we're so nervous... We need your snacks to calm us down" Rośe says and Jungkook laughs. Jihya decides to take a photo of Jungkook, smiling before she shows it.
"Jihya, delete it" Jungkook says, giggling.

"No, oh... Jimin oppa saw it already" She says, smiling.
"He said "Meet me at our faculty later"" She says, copying Jimin's voice. Suddenly, someone wrapped their arm around Jungkook's waist, startling him.
"Why are there none for me?" Hyoungri asks, looking at Jungkook.

"O-oh... Uhmm... There's some in our faculty" Jungkook says, smiling a little.
"By the way... Have you thought about what I told you before?" Hyoungri asks, smiling at Jungkook.
"But I already rejected you" Jungkook says, gulping.

"I know... But I want to ask you again... So?" Hyoungri says. Jungkook looked at him, backing away as little.
"Why would I waste my time thinking? I don't like you that way, hyung" Jungkook says, saying it nicely. Rośe and Jihya made faces of pain, trying to hold back laughter.

Jungkook walks to Jimin's faculty, seeing one of his club members.
"Oh, Jungkook" The guy says and wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"What brings you here, Jungkook?" Another guy says, smiling. As the two tries to flirt with Jungkook, which is their plan to make Jimin jealous, the said male decides to show up.

"Since Jungkook's here at our booth... How about he plays our game?" Someone says.
"Just choose and whoever gets pick will tour you around, doesn't matter if you already toured the whole school" The guy says and made Jungkook pick. The younger picked and they all backed away. Jungkook got Jimin's string.
"Oh, well, move" One of them says and Jimin rolls his eyes.

The two walked around the school, talking about things. It went on for 5 minutes until they decided to take a break. Jungkook stared at Jimin, backing away as the older moved closer and closer.
"Can I kiss you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook's eyes widened. He blushed before he finally nodded. Jimin smiled and leaned in.

Jungkook closes his eyes and he finally felt it. Their lips connected...

 Their lips connected