ACTM 5

"Jungkook, let's go! I want to see naked guys-" Rośe says, covering her mouth

"I mean, I wanna see guys swim" Rośe says, blushing. Taehyung turned to look at him, frowning.
"Not you, I don't want to look at you" Rośe says, scoffing.

"Fuck you" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Can I say no?" Jungkook asks and the two turned their heads to him.
"You can't!" Both said at the same time, making Jungkook pout.

"Why are you copying me?" Rośe asks, raising her brow.
"Oh, shut up, you copied me" Taehyung says and Jungkook laughs, shaking his head as he stared at his friends.
"You know what, let's just go" Taehyung says as they stood up.

"Jungkook, come on" Rośe says and Jungkook nodded, picking his bag up and wore it.
"Hey, Jungkook's coming with me" Taehyung says and Rośe stuck her tongue out, grabbing Jungkook's arm.

Taehyung pouts and Jungkook giggles, holding his arm out and the other smiled, grabbing his arm.
"Aigoo, you both are older than me, but you guys act like kids" Jungkook says and the two laughs, tickling him.
"Hey! Stop!" Jungkook says, huffing.

Rośe and Jungkook walks to the bleachers, sitting down at the place where they would see Taehyung.
"Taehyung's not so bad" Rośe says and Jungkook pinches her side, shaking his head.
"He's our friend" Jungkook says and Rośe huffs.
"I'm not saying it like that, I'm just saying that he's actually fit, I thought he was skinny" Rośe says, laughing.

Jungkook stared at Jimin, he's told that he's the president of the club. He slowly smiled before looking back at Taehyung.

Jimin looked around until he spots the boy in the bleachers, he stared at him and kept quiet. He's startled as Yoongi nudged him.

"What are you doing, let's start? Are you daydreaming or something?"