ACTM 26

"Hyung! Hyung! Wait for me!" Jungkyu says as he ran after Jihyun, who's walking too fast

"Jihyun hyung, can't you eat lunch with me?" Jungkyu says, finally able to stop Jihyun.
"I won't go" Jihyun says, glaring at the younger.

Jungkyu pouts, huffing as he looked at the older.
"You're so mean, I've been running after you for almost a month now" Jungkyu says, angrily pouting.
"I'm not asking you to do it" Jihyun says, rolling his eyes.

"I'll go get you lunch anyways, I'll wait for you" Jungkyu says, smiling.
"Jungkyu!" Jihyun says and Jungkyu ran away. Jihyun sighs, shaking his head.

Jihyun sat at the library, staring at his book. He couldn't concentrate, and it made him groan. He looked at the clock, looking back at his book. He sighs and closes it, taking it before he walked out.

He reaches the cafeteria, looking around.
"It's late already... " He says, frowning. He spots Jungkyu, who's asleep with two plates of omelet and rice on the table.
"Jungkyu" He says. Jungkyu moves a little before he lifts his head up, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

He looked at Jihyun, smiling at him.
"You finally came" Jungkyu says, smiling at Jihyun.

"Jungkyu" Jimin says as he stared at where Jungkook and Taehyung walked off to. Yoongi turned his head to him, frowning.
"Jimin" Yoongi says but Jimin is not responding. He tried a few more times until he finally snapped out of it.

"What's with you? Who's Jungkyu?" Yoongi asks and Jimin shakes his head.
"Let's go" Jimin says and Yoongi just frowned, but decides to shrug it off.

Jimin smiled as he receives a message from Jungkook, telling him goodnight. He stared at the road and suddenly remembers that one dream he had.

"I just wanted to make something for you"

Jimin blinks for a few times, gulping.

"Do you like me now?"

"Do you still not know?"

"I just want to hear it"

"Keep guessing then"