ACTM 18

Jimin stares at Jungkook before smiling

"I'd love to" Jimin says and Jungkook smiled, nodding. The younger turns around and started walking, Jimin follows him.

The two arrived at Jungkook's apartment, Jimin checks it out with a smile. Jungkook looks back at him and at the table.
"Please wait here" Jungkook says and Jimin nods, sitting down on the chair. Jungkook then went to get a glass of water and then walked back to Jimin, giving it to him.

"I... I'll make you an omelet" Jungkook says. Jimin stared at him before nodding. Jimin watched as Jungkook cooked the omelet, and smiled as he finished after 2 minutes. Jungkook walked to the table, placing down the plate of omelet.

Jimin looks at the omelet before looking at Jungkook, checking him out. Jungkook smiled at him as they made eye contact.
"So... Are you not going to take a shower?" Jimin asks. Jungkook's mouth opened before chuckling.
"I-I'll be right back" Jungkook says before running to his bathroom, grabbing his towel.

Jimin chuckles, shaking his head. He looked at the food in front of him, checking the whole room. He sees something and decided to check it out, leaving the food.

Jimin checks Jungkook's shelve, but didn't touch anything. He turns around as he heard the bathroom door open, being met with Jungkook, who's all dressed up.
"Jimin hyung" Jungkook says, startled as he's met with Jimin standing right in front of him.

He stared at the older who then fixed his hair.
"I told you, no need to hurry" Jimin says, smiling. Jimin then looked at Jungkook's tie, chuckling before fixing it. Jungkook stared at him, gulping.
"We... Should go eat... " Jungkook says. Jimin is startled a bit, staring at the younger with wide eyes. Jungkook's jaw dropped, chuckling.

"I mean... Eat breakfast"

 Eat breakfast"