ACTM 30

(I'm going to skip a few more since I don't want this book to be so long 😭)

A few weeks later...

Jungkook and Jimin arrives at the house. Today, Jimin took Jungkook to meet his grandmother. Jungkook looked around with tears in his eyes, it's like he knows the place but at the same time he hadn't been here before. Jimin smiled as he stared at him.

Jimin carefully grabbed his shoulders, turning Jungkook to face him.
"Jungkook, look at me... No one can hurt us in this house" Jimin says, assuring the younger.

"What about... Dad... Jungkyu's dad?" Jungkook says, looking down.
"He already passed a long time ago" Jimin says and the younger looked back up.
"But Junyi noona, Jungkyu's older sister is still alive... She divorced a long time ago... " Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

"Before you meet her... I need to tell you something first" Jimin says and Jungkook stared at him.
"About Jina, Jungkyu's niece... She's already married and have three kids" Jimin says and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"She's married already?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods.
"All of her children are now in university" Jimin says and Jungkook finally gets it.
"You're... " Jungkook tried saying but no words came out of his mouth.

"Yes, Jungkook... Jina is my mom... And Junyi is my grandmother" Jimin says and Jungkook looks down, breathing heavily.
The older hugs him, shushing him and rubbing his back.

They pulled away and Jungkook stared at Jimin.
"Who are you?" Jimin asks, smiling as he rubbed the back of Jungkook's head.
"Jungkook... I am Jungkook..." Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Yes, you're Jungkook... But I brought here today so that Jungkyu can meet his sister" Jimin says, smiling.

Jungkook walks inside the kitchen where an old woman stood, her back facing him. Jimin beside him, rubbing his back.
"Go to her... I'll be here waiting" Jimin says and Jungkook nods. Jungkook took slow steps and stood there.
"Junyi noona" He says, gulping.

Junyi slowly looks back, remembering the times she sang a lullaby to little Jungkyu. As soon as she looked back, he sees Jungkyu, looking at her with tears falling down his cheeks. Tears formed in her eyes, seeing her late brother. Her bottom lip wobbled as she takes slow steps to him. She says these words before she hugs him.

"Jungkyu... Is that you?"

 Is that you?"