ACTM 10

Jungkook sighs as he sat at his desk, grabbing his bag

Jungkook sighs as he sat at his desk, grabbing his bag. He opened it and grabbed his papers to start working on it. He decides to look through until he comes across one that isn't familiar with him. He frowns and looked at it, inspecting it.

"Whose is this?" He asks himself until he moves his finger as it's covering something. His eyes widened as soon as he saw whose paper it was. He gulped, biting his bottom lip. It was Jimin's.

"What!" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"How did this get here?" He says, staring at it.
"How will I this to him...?" He says and turned his laptop on. He decides to search up Jimin's name on instagram. He gulps before sighing.

"I'll just give it to him tomorrow" Jungkook says to himself, huffing. He stood up from his seat and went to grab his towel to take a bath.

Jungkook sat inside the library, messaging his club members about what they're going to cook. After that, he puts his phone down and pick up all the books he had taken to put back. He walked to the shelves and puts the books back to where he got it. He looks to his side and sees Jimin, who's asleep.

He frowns, biting his bottom lip and went to get the paper. He then writes on a sticky note before sticking it on the paper. He went back to where he saw the older and smiled as he placed the paper down, he was contemplating if he should wake him up or not. He retracts his hand back before walking away.

Jimin opens his eyes, yawning. He rubs his eye and looked around. He spots the paper he was missing, picking it up. He stared at the note, smiling.

Your paper got mixed up with mine, sorry for not giving it back immediately :)