ACTM 22

The two arrived at the building where Jungkook's apartment is

The two arrived at the building where Jungkook's apartment is. Jungkook looked at Jimin, gulping.
"Thank you for dropping me off" Jungkook says, slowly removing the seatbelt. Jungkook hesitantly opened the car door, until Jimin said something.

"Did you forget anything?" Jimin asks and Jungkook gulped.
"Jimin hyung... I made you a sandwich... If-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin grabbed the paper bag.
"Thank you" Jimin says, smiling.

"S... See you at 6:30 am tomorrow" Jungkook says, smiling before he got out of the car and bid goodbye before he went inside the building.

Jungkook looks up and smiled as he sees Rośe. He's going to be teaching them on making some desserts.
"Jungkook!" Rośe says and hugs Jungkook. The younger laughs, nodding.

"Oh, by the way... Meet Jihya... Park Jihya" Rośe says, emphasizing "Park". Jungkook's smile fell as he turned his head towards Jihya, who smiled at him.
"She's Jimin's sister" Rośe says and Jihya frowns, looking at Rośe and back at Jungkook.

"You know my brother?" Jihya asks and Jungkook smiled.
"We talk sometimes" Jungkook says. Rośe nudges him, laughing a little.
"Noona, don't be naughty" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Let's just start making this" He says, smiling.

The two watches as Jungkook made the dessert, instructing them and making sure to watch on how they do it. Suddenly, Rośe stops and pulls something out of her pocket. Lipstick. She starts putting it on.
"Rośe, what are you doing?" Jihya asks, frowning.

"I can't hold it anymore" She says and grabbed Jungkook's hand.
"Jungkook" She says and Jungkook turned to look at her.
"Will you marry me?" She says and tried kissing Jungkook's hand, but the other stops her by pushing her head.

"Stop" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Marry me, you're so perfect" She says, laughing.
"Let's just continue" Jungkook says, shaking his head with a smile. Jihya tried to copy what Jungkook is doing, but fails, sighing.

"Rośe, I now know what you're feeling" Jihya says before turning to Jungkook and clasped her hands together.
"Jungkook, marry me" She says and Jungkook laughs.

"Marrying me doesn't mean I'll make desserts for you, let's just continue making it"