ACTM 25

Jungkook huffs as he hears the next room being loud again

Jungkook huffs as he hears the next room being loud again. He sighs, sitting up and groaned.
"It's literally 6 am" He says, getting off of bed. He grabbed a piece from his sticky note and wrote something. He then went out of his room, walking to the other room's door, sticking it on and knocked before he went back to his room.

As he sat on his bed, his phone rang. He grabs it and smiled as he sees that it's a call from Jimin. He immediately answered it, scratching his nape.
"Hello, Jimin hyung?" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Hello? Do you have class?"

"I don't... " Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.

"How about we go out?"

"O-oh... Sure" He says, blushing a little.

Jungkook smiled as he sees Jimin, waving at him. He walked to the older, who tucked a hair behind his ear.
"Where's your car?" Jungkook asks, looking around.
"We're taking the bus" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded. They walked to the bus stop, getting in as a bus stopped right in front of them.

The two beside each other. Jimin then puts on his earphones and looked at Jungkook before putting it in his ear. Jungkook looked at him, slowly smiling.

They arrived at their destination. Jungkook gasps as soon as he sees it.
"Do you like it?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, smiling. They walked in, paying for their entrance and Jungkook is already amazed by the fishes that is around the place.
"Here's a map" The receptionist says, giving them the said maps.

Jimin follows Jungkook as he looks around the places where there's different kinds of fishes. He secretly took photos of the younger as he's distracted.

The two stood in a place where it's not crowded, staring at the fishes.
"What are you afraid of?" Jimin asks, looking at the younger.
"I'm just... Afraid" Jungkook says, smiling a little. Jimin looks at their hands and he intertwines it with the younger.

"Do you trust me?"