41

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"wait a minute..." i mumbled looking around.

"where the fuck amory at?" i asked outloud and zakiya looked back at me.

"god you don't need kids.." tyheem said shaking his head.

"ain't it the nigga was walking with you." elijah said and i flipped them off.

"lemme know when y'all finna leave.." i said then walked off to look for amory.

i called his phone and waited as it started ringing, tell me why my back pocket started vibrating.

"simple bastard..." i mumbled taking his phone out and hung up.

where could this nigga be-

i continued walking until i made it in the toy section, and there he was staring at some shit.

"amory!!" i called him and he didn't look not answer so i walked over to where he was.

"what you looking at baby?" i asked and he jumped before looking at me.

"n-nothing.." he mumbled and i raised my eyebrow at him.

"you lying?"

he shook his head while looking down,"amory, what i done told you about that?" i asked grabbing his chin.

"umm...that.." he mumbled.

"speak up ma."

"mmcht- that!" he pointed at an adult coloring book that had color pencils attached to it.

"you want it??" i asked and he nodded his head.

i let his chin go,"grab it." i said and he smiled before grabbing it.

i grabbed his neck pulling him close to me,"but stop running off without me ight? can't be doing that, i gotta make sure i look after you..." i said then pecked his lips.

"okay..." he said then i let him grab my hand.

"you want anything else??" i asked as i started walking towards the front.

he suddenly stopped walking,"follow me." he said then let my hand go and started walking fast.

"this nigga here..." i mumbled, fast walking to keep up wit his short ass.

he peaked his head out an isle waiting for me,"i'm coming." i said and his head disappeared.

i walked into the isle and he pointed at a large stuff animal at the top of a shelf,"really?" i asked and he pouted.

"do you deserve it??" i asked crossing my arms just to mess with him.

his bottom lip trembled a little then he looked back up at the stuff animal, i saw him mumble sumn before he started walking off.