Yup

"Someone's going to find me," I heard Jae Ho snap. "In this warehouse? Nah," the person said. "The Person" had a familiar voice.. It was a man's voice.. I continued listening. "It's only a few blocks from Hongdae Street, someone will find me," Jae Ho said. My eyes lit up, as I heard Hongdae street. I hung up, and dialed A Yeon's number in. She knew how to drive. I asked her to drive to my house then hung up. I quickly ran into Mark's room. "Here," I said. Mark grabbed his phone, and I ran out of the house. I waited for five minutes, then A Yeon came. "What's wrong?" she asked, and I leaped into the car. "Just drive to Hongdae," I said. A Yeon sighed, and drove. I explained everything to her, as she drove. When we got there I told A Yeon to call the police. I quickly ran into a neighborhood. Jae Ho had said the warehouse was only a few blocks from Hongdae Street. I continued looking. I didn't see anything. I ran around, and finally saw it. I quickly ran into the warehouse. I stared into a window. It was completely black. I hesitated as I went for the door knob. "Yeah," I heard. I quickly ran to the other side of the warehouse. The door opened and seven guys came out of the warehouse. "Uh Huh," one said. He was holding a phone. I peeked, and saw a guy look at me. I turned back, scared to death. I didn't think he saw me... Wonk! A piece of wood came running towards my head. I felt blood. I became dizzy. Wonk! Another hit. The world became black.