The Hospital

I stared intensely at the name. "It doesn't say Jae Hee," I said. Jackson looked over at me, and burst out laughing. I snorted. "What the heck?" I said, pushing him. Jackson grinned, and grabbed his phone. "Your expression was really funny," he said, looking at the picture again. "Dude, she's kinda ugly," he said, squinting at her. I grabbed his phone, and looked at it. "No she doesn't," I snapped. Jackson shrugged. "Okay.. well I think she looks like a frog...," he mumbled, as he left my room. I shrugged. Then turned my computer off. Damn, I was too excited to do my school work. I repeated her SNS account in my head. Park Rae Hwa.. I decided to go practice dancing at the studio. "Where ya goin'?" Yugyeom and Bambam asked, as I threw my jacket over me. "To practice dancing," I said, zipping my zipper. Yugyeom looked at Bambam, and said something. "Ok, see ya later..," Bambam said, weirdly. He and Yugyeom shuffled into their room. "Weirdos.." I muttered. BAM! They slammed their bed room door. I glared at the door, then slipped my shoes on.

I bit my lip as I got to the entrance. "Don't get caught dating." Sunbae Jun. K's words rang in my head. What the hell was he talking about? Did someone tell him about Jae Hee? I titled my head, clenching my jaw. I opened the door, and walked into the building. Nothing much happened. I went to the practice rooms. It was always hard to find out if someone was in there, since there was just a door to tell me. I walked past the first room, hearing music blasting from the inside. The second room seemed fine, so I slowly opened the door. Music was quietly playing. "Hey Rae Hwa gimme some water," I heard a girl say. I quickly closed the door. Rae Hwa was here?? I quickly ran into the third room, as Rae Hwa opened the door. I quickly spun around. The third room was pretty much empty. I'm here to practice dancing, not to see Rae Hwa, I thought to myself. I settled my jacket on the bench beside the wall. I got my phone out, and also set it on the bench. I tapped my password in, and played Bruno Mar's 'It will rain'. I sat on the floor, and stretched my legs out. "If you ever leave me baby," I sang. FLUSHH. I quickly got up, and turned the volume off on my phone. Did someone flush the toilet? I thought, staring at the bathroom door. I heard the sound of someone washing their hands. Damn it, I thought. I quickly opened the door, but saw Rae Hwa walking towards her room. I'm just going to have to show myself, I thought, bitterly. The door opened and the guy from the hospital stared at me. He had his hat on, the way Jackson usually does. "What're you doing?" he asked, wiping his hands on his pants. I put my finger to my lips, as I looked at him. I watched Rae Hwa enter her room. I sighed, and turned back at him. "S-Sorry," I said. I sped out of the room, embarrassed. I quickly checked the fourth room, which was empty. I continued stretching. When I finished I changed the song to 'A'. As the song rang through, I just sat on the floor. I giggled to myself. After a good hour, I sat up. "What time is it?" I sang, as I looked at my phone. It was about 7 o' clock. I peeked outside. The boy from earlier was leaving. He walked with a "swag". With headphones in his ear. He even had a cool jacket, damn I was jealous. I sighed, and closed the door. Jjang! My phone sent a text notification. I looked at the text. 'It's raining hard..you need anything??' I read from Yugyeom. 'Nahh, I'm good,' I texted and sent. I looked at the time again. It was about time, I get going. I reached for my jacket, then realized something. I left it in the third room. I ran into the room, but saw nothing..Then I remembered something. The boy was wearing MY jacket, as he left the building. I shoved my phone in my pockets, and sped out of the building. It was cold, and pouring outside. I looked both ways, looking for the boy. He was heading the opposite direction of my apartment. I quickly sped up to him, but then he started running. What the hell is he doing? I thought, as I followed him. "W-Wait!" I clattered, as the rain showered on me. The boy turned a corner instead, then slipped. "Ah!" I stared at the boy, he sat up on the concrete. I quickly sped up to him. "Damn it..," he cursed. Then he looked at me. Thump, Thump. My heart felt like it was going to explode. The boy's glossy eyes stared at me. I turned a bright red. Why're you feeling this way? I thought. I looked away, clenching my jaw, but my heart wouldn't stop pounding. "Help me up," the boy suddenly said. His voice was like cotton. It was so soft, and delicate. I looked away, putting a hand out. "I twisted my ankle," he stuttered. I looked at his ankle, surprised. It was twisted all the way back, and was forming a big purple thing. "Oh.. Right," I said, standing up. I lifted him by his armpits. "C-Can you help me," he asked, as I lifted him. I nodded, looking away. I felt like I was going to explode. My chest wouldn't stop, and my face was really hot. I slowly put his arm around me. "W-Where are we going?" I asked. The boy bit his lip, and hesitated. "C-Can we just go back to the building?" he asked. I nodded, and walked him to the building. "What now?" I asked, as we got to the entrance. The boy stared at me, sweaty. Holy Shit! He was sweating alot. My heart couldn't stop beating. His perfect jawline was lined with sweat. His cheeks were red and rosy. He looked.. The door to the building opened. Rae Hwa walked out with her friend, pulling an umbrella over their heads. I quickly dropped the boy. They didn't even turn around and look at me, as they left the building. I like Rae Hwa, I reminded to myself. I opened my mouth to call her name, when I heard a groan. I spun around, and looked at the boy on the floor. He knocked out on the floor. I quickly picked him up. How am I suppose to hold him?? I frantically thought. I quickly leaned him against the wall, and bent down in front on him. I grabbed his arms, and got him on my back. He was breathing hard. My face became hot again, and my heart started thumping again. I was about to open the door when I realized something. The building closed at 8 today. I groaned, and headed towards the road. I held out my hand, as a taxi sped towards me. I tossed him in there, then squished in with him. "C-Can you send me to Jinhae," I chittered. The taxi driver nodded, and drove. I sighed in relief, and stared at the boy. Why did he collapse? I watched him breathing quickly. My hands crept onto his face. His face was burning. I quickly touched his forehead. It was burning. "Can you send us to the hospital??" I asked. The taxi driver sighed, and nodded.

I waited on the chair. My hair dripped water, and my shirt was soaked. I heard the sound of people running. I turned to the side, and saw JB, Bambam, and Yugyeom. "What're you doing at the hospital?" JB cried. I looked at them. JB's face was filled with anger and worry, while Bambam and Yugyeom looked at me guiltily. What was I doing at a hospital?? I thought. The doctors already checked me..and the boy.. The boy was still getting checked. "Oh... I was waiting for the rain to die down," I quickly said. JB scoffed, and rolled his eyes. "You have to bring an umbrella or jacket! Don't you watch the news?" he scolded. Bambam and Yugyeom stared at me, with their lips pressed. A doctor suddenly came out of the room. "Can I talk to him?" the doctor asked JB. JB sighed, and nodded. The doctor walked into the room, as I followed him. "Take a seat," the doctor said. I nodded, and took a seat. "You don't need-" the doctor began. The phone rang, and the doctor quickly picked it up. The doctor left the room, and I sat there. I slowly spun around and looked at the boy. He was sleeping. I hovered above him. My heart began to pound again. I stared at him. I came closer to his face. And he opened his eyes. And kissed me.