Nothin'

I hovered above Jae Ho's lips. This was it.. I thought, bitterly. I sat up, instead, and put my hands on his chest instead. I groaned, and pushed on his chest. One, Two. Jae Ho began coughing. I crouched down to him. "You okay?" I asked. Jae Ho stared at me. He looked down at his chest, and jumped up. "I-I'm sorry," he cried, covering his chest. He ran away.

I chased after him. "Do you think I don't like you?" I asked. Jae Ho nodded. I gripped him, and kissed him. For a long time..
I slapped myself. Why the hell was I daydreaming about that? I rubbed my eyes, and ran in Jae Ho's direction. I quickly looked around. "Jae Ho!" I cried. He was hiding behind a tree. I ran up to him, and grabbed his arm. "I'm really sorry!" he cried, raising his hands above his head. I smirked. I probably looked ugly.. but I continued smirking. "Why're you sorry?" I asked. Jae Ho stared at me, surprised. "H-Huh?" he said. I smirked, and continued staring at him. Jae Ho gave me a mean stare, and slapped my hand of his arm. "Why're you smirking?" he said. I licked my bottom lip, and pointed to some light. "Look," I insisted. Jae Ho turned and saw a light coming from the road. We raced over there. Wow. Lucky us. A man about my age, looked at us. "I knew I saw something funny," he said to himself.

The man's car stopped by my apartment. "Here," he said to me. I stared at Jae Ho. "You're gonna be okay?" I asked. Jae Ho nodded without looking at me. I jumped out of the car, and it drove. I shivered the way into the house. Bambam gasped as I opened the door. "Ohmona," He cried. I stared at him, pissed. I slipped my wet shoes off.