Our first encounter

"Can you come over?" my manager asked on the phone. I replied with a yes, and pulled my jacket on. "Where ya goin'" Jackson asked, coming out of the bathroom. He stood in a black sweater and black sweat pants. His dripping hair dampened the white towel on his shoulders. "Oh.. they wanna talk to me," I said, with a shrug. Jackson nodded, waddling into the kitchen. I pulled out my mouth mask. I put the bands around my ears. "Can you buy bread on the way?" Jackson called, as I slipped my shoes on. I nodded, and searched my wallet in my jacket. "Huh? Where is it?" I said. I started tensing up. "Oh.. here buy it with this," Jackson said, pulling out a ten dollar bill. I took it, and slipped it into my butt pocket. Maybe I left my wallet in my bed.. I hoped. I opened the door, and started walking outside. We lived in an apartment, so I took the stairs to outside.

"So can you do it?" my manager asked. I nodded, slightly unsure. "Okay, so come tomorrow," he said. I nodded, standing up, putting on my mouth mask. As I walked towards the door to outside of the building, I saw a girl. She had short black hair. It was tied up into two small buns on the end. She had straight dark eyebrows. Straight eyes and a V chin. She was walking with a friend. "Yeah.. Nara really said that," she said, to her friend. I pretended not to stare, but I stole some more glimpses at the girl. She seemed oddly familiar. But what was familiar about her? I pondered as I walked out of the building. "Hahahahahhaha!" In front of me stood my sunbaes. Taecyeon and Jun. K stood a few feet from me. Taecyeon was in a weird jogging suit and Jun. K was in a pair of jeans and a simple denim jacket. "Hello," I said, bending a 90 degree angle. They both bent a 20 degree angle, and continued walking into the building. "Oh.. Youngjae." I turned around, nervous. I took off my mouth mask, ready to speak. (My sunbaes always scared me) "Don't get caught dating," Jun. K warned, with a grin. I furrowed my brow, confused. Dating? Taecyeon smacked Jun. K on the arm. "Don't listen to him, he's joking," Taecyeon said, in an assuring tone. But I couldn't believe either. I just nodded, and continued walking. After walking past some stores, I remembered that I was trying to figure what was familiar about the girl from earlier. For one thing, I knew she wasn't the girl in the car.... Ring! A bell rang as I walked past a building... A bell rang.. That reminded me! I needed to buy bread for Jackson! I smacked myself. And turned around. The convience store was just two buildings away. I jogged into the store. It was small, and had narrow aisles of mostly expired stuff. "Bread..bread..," I sang to myself, looking into the small aisles. I peeked into one aisle. No bread, just a person. I suddenly whipped my head back into the aisle. It was HER! The girl in the car. My heart raced. Damn, she was looking mighty fine too. She was holding a can in her hand, reading the label. I reminded myself I needed bread, and continued on. After I found bread wasn't going to expire this week, I walked up to the cashier. A man was in front of me. I waited patiently, as I waited the girl walked behind me. She fiddled with her bag as she waited in line. Bam. We bumped into each other, and I heard something drop. It was the sound of coins. The girl picked the thing up, and handed it to me. "Is this yours?" she asked, holding out a wallet. It was mine! I grabbed the wallet, and smiled. "O-Oh, yeah, thanks," I said. My chest started thumping. Her voice was like honey! I was flustered. She looked at me, like she wanted to say something. But I spoke first. "Weren't you at the JYP Trainee event?" She nodded, surprised. "Then.. You're Choi Youngjae?" she said, staring at my face. I blushed, embarrassed. "U-Uhh Huh.," I said, remembering I had to put a mouth mask on. I slid it on, and moved towards the cash register. After I purchased the bread, I headed towards the exit of the store. "Yes, thanks," I heard the girl say. As I walked out of the store, the girl grabbed my arm. "C-Can I take a picture? I'm a big fan," she said, smiling. I blushed. Her smile was really pretty. I nodded, and pulled down my face mask. She took out her phone and held it in the air. "Okay.. One, Two, Three." She took the picture and looked at it, with a grin. "Thanks," she said, bending a 90 degree angle to me. I nodded, and walked away. As I walked I tried to look cool, gazing off at the side, pretending to be free. Wow. I MET HER AND TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER! I thought happily.