Dorm

Finally. I had made it out of the hospital. On the last day, the doctors concluded my cast wasn't needed, so they zipped it off my sweaty arm. "Thank goodness!" I cried, as Bambam hovered above me, watching me flex my arm. "Lets go now," Bambam begged, as I lingered around in the hospital. "Don't you have some studying to do?" he asked, walking towards the elevator. I groaned and followed him. What a mood breaker, I thought. I stood beside him, as we waited for the elevator. Ding! The doors opened, and a boy quickly scurried in from behind me. "Ah, Sorry," he said, bowing down to me. "Nah, it's okay," Bambam said, walking into the elevator. The boy looked at me oddly, and I stared at him. Where have I seen him? Whatever.. "W-What floor are you going on?" he asked, with his fingering dancing around the elevator buttons. "First floor," I and Bambam said, almost at the same time. The boy tapped the first floor button, and took a step back. We all waited, awkwardly. Where...have I seen him? I thought, thinking extra hard. We were already on the third floor.. I started to think frantically. Not from school. Not from... "Ah!" I suddenly shouted. Bambam and the boy jumped, startled. "W-What is it? What's going on?" Bambam asked, looking at me, worried. "Oh... OH!!" I said. I remember now! "It's you! Isn't it? The one who was in the elevator with me last time!" I cried, grinning like I just won the jackpot. The boy slowly nodded. "Oh.. Okay," I said, suddenly embarrassed. Ding! The elevator hit the first floor, and we all got off. "What was that about?" Bambam said, pushing me to the left. "Oh, Nothing...," I said, blushing.

"Oh, you're here?" Yugyeom said, as he opened the door. "Yeah? Why? Are you disappointed?" I teased. Yugyeom smirked at me, and beckoned me in. "What're we doing?" I asked, slipping my shoes off. Yugyeom scurried to the couch, opening his comic book. "Oh..Not much, we have this whole week off," he said, then smirking, as he read his comic. "Okay," I said, walking towards my room. "Woops," Mark said, as I bumped into him. "Oh, hey, Did you find out who Jae Hee was?" He asked, gripping my arm. I furrowed my brow. Oh Right! Jae Hee! "Uh, I don't know yet," I said. He let go of my arm, grinning at me. "I think it's that noona lady," he said. I could tell he wasn't serious, so I just nodded, and walked into my room. Nothing much happened that night.