F I F T E E N

First Week Back.

First Week Back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It is okay to fallunless you know how to get up.

It is okay to be lostunless you know your way back home.

Life is not always good

But its not always bad either.

Some bad moments

Are nothing in front of a good one.

Today's mistakesare the experiances for the future.

Today's painAre your wings that will fly towards the horizon.

You are not perfect. Nobody is.

But you are 'you'And that...makes a little difference.

Failing is also succeeding.

It tells us atleast we are trying.

That we haven't given upbefore we could even rise.

You are a dreamer.

You are meant to fly.

Doesn't matter how many falls it takes...

Everything's worth it...for a little smile.

They all were quiet on the train, Eva needed her rest, and they all understood, even James. He was very confused, he knew that Sirius's home wasn't welcoming and kind, but this looked different. She looked like a dead man walking.

"Are you sure we should do this?" Timothy asked, he was scared for her and didn't want to make things worse. "Yes." Sirius, who had declined every plan last year, said firmly.

"It's just like last year," Remus muttered, and they all looked at the girl, yes even James, with pity.

The remainder of the train ride was in silence, "Eva." Timothy muttered she had been mumbling in her sleep and she started to shake a bit. "Eva." He said softly. Her eyes shot open, cold sweat was on her face and her body was shaking.