T W E N T Y - F I V E

Start of Christmas Break.

Eva was sitting in her parent's bedroom, looking at the woman she once called her mum. Her lifeless eyes were staring up at the ceiling. Father was too lazy to even close them.

"It's not your fault," Lucius said, Eva, looked at him. Lucius was around the age of 15, he was looking at his baby sister. Her eyes were red and her thighs were bleeding.

"Luc?" Her eyes stained with tears looked at him. "It is my fault."  Lucius looked at her with sad eyes, "Don't say that." He patted her on the head and left the room. 

Eva looked at her mother, she walked over and closed her eyes, as if she was in a peaceful slumber. "I'm so sorry," Eva said, a tear rolling down her cheek. 

"What are you doing?!" Her father roared, "I– I just–" Abraxas had hit her across the face. "You did enough! You should be happy I let you live in this house!" Evangeline was sobbing at this point.

He grabbed her by her hair, "Look what you have done." He had pressed her against her mother. He had been doing it so much that she didn't care anymore, she let the musky smell consume her, "I'm sorry mum" she thought.

"You have done nothing but be disrespectful!" Abraxas roared, still pressing on her mother's rotten corpse. "I didn't mean to!" Eva reasoned. Abraxas used the curse she, later on, got so used to.

"Ungrateful child." Abraxas kicked her, 

"Crucio." 

"Crucio."

"CRUCIO!"

"Eva!" Hannah yelled, Eva, woke up in cold sweat. "Are you alright?" Eva looked at her two roommates. "I'm fine." She said while Kacey gave her a cup of water. She was shaking. "Are you sure? You were screaming." Kacey said. Eva nods, "I think I'm going to the common room."

The two other girls made sure Eva felt okay and went back to bed.

Eva slowly made her way down the stairs, "I could go and see if Tim is awake." She thought.

-knock knock-

Eva knocked on Tim's dorm, "We are sleeping." Someone yelled. "Is Whitlock in there?" Eva said, Tim's roommate, Ben Abbot opened the door, "He's staying at Potter's, something about being the last night or something." Eva smiled at him, "Thank you." And walked back down the stairs.

She made her way out of the common room. It took a bit longer than she thought it would go to the Gryffindor tower. Filch and the prefects were patrolling the halls way more than normal.

Eva muttered the password, "Thank you," She muttered to the tired portrait. She strolled up to the boy's dorm. -knock knock- "Who's there?" She could hear James ask. "Your mum," Eva said.