𝘾𝙤𝙯𝙮 𝙉𝙖𝙥𝙨 | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 ♡︎

(I'm about to take a nap right now, so I decided to write this lmao.)

_________ ★ _________

Y/N sat all alone in her empty house. Her parents were out of town at the time and she had nothing to do. The sleepy girl was reading her current favorite book when she heard tapping on her window.

She looked up out of curiosity and saw her girlfriend Robin outside, smiling and signaling to let her in. Y/N just smiled for a second, before rushing to the window, remembering the freezing temperatures outside.

When Robin got inside she let out a quick breath before putting her lips on Y/N's for a soft kiss. Y/N put her warm hands on Robins face, Robin smirked and put her freezing cold hands on the back of Y/N's bare thighs. Y/N flinched and broke the kiss, smacking Robins hands.

"Robin!"

"What? Why are you even wearing shorts anyways."

"Because I wasn't outside in the snowy cold, unlike somebody." Y/N gave Robin a look as she sat on her bed.

"I'm tired.. and cold." Robin whined as she walked to sit next to Y/N. "I'm tired too.." Y/N mumbled as she yawned, which made Robin yawn as well.

Robin left Y/N at the end of the bed after taking off her shoes, climbing to the head of Y/N's bed and getting in the covers. "Come here. I wanna take a nap." Robin yawned again, in the comfort of Y/N's cozy bed with the blanks around her. She held her arms open for her girlfriend to snuggle into.

Y/N smiled and crawled to Robin, Robins arms wrapped around her as she turned off her bedside lamp, leaving the room in darkness. Y/N got comfy laying against Robins chest, she could feel Robins hand drawing gentle shapes on her back and her other hand on the back of her head.

"I love you Y/N." Robin whispered softly, half asleep.

"I love you too Robin." Y/N had a soft smile on her face as the both of them drifted of into a deep sleep. Lucky to be in each others arms.

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆, stranger thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें