𝙎𝙝𝙚 | 𝑀𝑎𝑥 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 ꨄ♡︎

(This might turn out like shit, but I'm gonna step it up instead of just basing imagines off of songs. I'm putting lyrics in so you know what the fuck I'm talking about lmao)

_________ ★ _________

[𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?]

Y/n Harrington kept looking over at the red headed girl. And she couldn't help but feel... gross... like there was something wrong with her.

[𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩? ]

Y/n just couldn't help herself, Max Mayfield was the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. How in the hell would she be able to look away? Y/n watched Max furrow her eye brows, not understanding a word the teacher was saying, she looked down and giggled. But the giggling stopped when she realized that this wasn't okay.

[𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝.]

Max laughed, sipping her apple juice as she looked towards Lucas telling the group a bunch of jokes. She put her head on Y/n's shoulder as the two of them laughed their asses off, Y/n could recall the familiar and comforting scent of Max Mayfield. She smelled like taking a nap on a cool summer day. She smelled like everything Y/n's ever wanted, she looked like it too. She was everything she's ever wanted.

[𝙊𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚]

Max danced around the room to, "Material Girl" by Madonna, as Y/n laughed at her awful dancing skills. Y/n tried to catch her breath, catching a quick picture of the girl she was in love with.

[𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. ]

The moments she spent with Max made Y/n Harrington realize what love is. How it felt for your heart to beat a million times a minute. She loved the feeling, she loved it more than anything. It made her realize how much Max Mayfield meant to her. She meant everything to her.

[𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙]

"Watcha thinking about?" Steve flopped on the couch beside his sister, the TV was on but he could tell she wasn't paying any attention to it. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts, which were mostly about Max, and looked over to her brother. "Oh... nothing.. I'm just-" She pretends to yawn, "Really tired."

"Sure you are." Steve faces himself towards Y/n, knowing something was up. "You've been acting really weird lately. Is something wrong?" Y/n shifted uncomfortably, there was something wrong. There was something wrong with her. But how could she tell him? She couldn't deal with her brother hating her for the rest of her life. "No, nothings wrong, school has just been stressing me out I guess.." She put on a fake smile and Steve nodded.

"If you need anything tell me, okay? Don't keep it all inside, you gotta stop doing that kiddo." Steve looked at her with sincerity and she nodded. As soon as he went upstairs Y/n broke out into quiet sobs.

This isn't normal. It isn't okay. Liking Max Mayfield will never be okay. What the hell is wrong with her?

[𝘼𝙣𝙙, 𝙤𝙝, 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩]