𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝! | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 𖦹

(at this point, you should be surprised if Steve Harrington isn't your brother. I'm back at it again with another one. I thought the idea was so cute but i'm just not sure if a executed it well lol)

_________ ★ _________

Y/N huffed quietly, trying not to cry in the middle of the mall. Her girlfriend Max had just broken up with her over her walkie talkie that morning. She didn't hate her, and they still planned on being friends. But god did it break her heart.

She really loved her.

She walked to Scoops Ahoy, in hopes of talking to her brother Steve. He could be a dumbass sometimes, but he always made her feel better when she was upset. She walked into the ice cream shop with a heavy heart, walking to the back and seeing Robin there by herself.

"Hey, Robin. Where's Steve?" Y/N tried to put on a happy face around the older girl, she didn't want to bother Robin with her problems. "He's on his break right now, and we don't have any customers right now, thank god. Although it sucks because I'm bored to death!" She groaned as the girl sat down.

Robins eyebrows furrowed looking at the younger girls fake smiling face. "What's wrong?" Robin asked, she usually didn't care about kids problems but she really liked Y/N. She thought she was funny and enjoyed teasing Steve with her, and she was just an overall great kid and friend.

"What.. oh! Nothings wrong with me!" Y/N exclaimed, twirling her hair between her fingers. "Y/N." Robin said in a stern but sincere tone, looking at her E/C eyes as they began to water. "I-it's just... Max broke up with me..." Y/N mumbled looking down at the table.

"She did what?! That bitch!" Robin yelled jumping up from her chair. "Robin!" Y/N yelled back at her wiping her tear from her eye. The brunette frowned as tried to think of something that would cheer Y/N up.

"Why don't we go shopping?!" Robin exclaimed with a smile. "Um.. okay sure!" Y/N got up as Robin took her hand and led her out of the backroom. As they were walking out, Steve came back from his break. "Hey N/N. Where are you too going?" Steve greeted Y/N with a hair ruffle.

"Shopping. We need to cure our sadness, I'll fill you in later." Robin said quickly before the two ran away from him, leaving him confused.

_________ ★ _________

The two girls were shopping and shopping, Robin wasn't the type of girl to like major shopping sprees, but having fun with Y/N made her absolutely love it. Both of the girls tried on different clothes, Robin even gave Y/N clothes she thought would make Max want her back.

"Robin.. that's stupid!" Y/N giggled but went to try them on anyways. The two of them were laughing their asses off, and got some weird stares. Which just made them laugh harder.

They got food, took pictures, and bought almost two new wardrobes. "You feel better now?" Robin asked Y/N as they walked back to Scoops Ahoy. Robin did actually feel guilty about leaving Steve there all alone, but she knew he would agree that it was a good idea when she told him what happened.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better! Thank you Robin!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at her older friend. Robin ruffled her hair as they walked into Scoops.

As soon as they got in the shop, they both stopped in their tracks. Seeing the familiar red head there with El. Y/N bit her lip and sighed, shifting uncomfortably. Robins lips formed a straight line as she looked at the girl who broke Y/N's heart.

Robin grabbed Y/n's hand as they walked up to the front of the shop. "What took you too so long?" Steve asked loudly looking at them and making Max and El turn to them. The fact that Max was looking at Y/N made her want to fling herself into the sun. And the fact that El was there was confusing to Y/N, did she sneak out?

"We went to all the stores to try on clothes, that takes a while. Your sister gets more girls than you do dingus." Robin raise her eye brows before taking her to the backroom again. "Robin what is wrong with you!?" Y/N whisper yelled to the brunette girl.

Robin sat their bags down on the table, "Trust me, the last thing girls want after a breakup is for their ex to be a target to be with other girls." Robin sat down and leaned against her chair as Y/N chuckled at her.

_________ ★ _________

Later Steve came into the back room and forced Robin to go back to serving customers. He sat down and made Y/N tell him why she was upset. He understood the heartbreak, but didn't know how to respond. So he just tried to give her generic and dumb advice that didn't help at all.

"You're making it worse dingus!" Robin yelled at Steve through the window. "No I'm not!"

They kept arguing back and fourth as Y/N sat there and started to laugh her ass off.