𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 | 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑛 𖦹

( A/n: Part 2 to 'Steve, I'm Scared, I got the idea from firework187 . THANK YOU! I hope you like it!! This is kind of like a different ending sort of thing, so if you want Y/n to die than just let her die 🤷‍♀️ )

_________ ★ __________

Hopper shoved on the girls chest, Joyce's panicked breathing was heard beside him, and the screams and cries of Steve Harrington coming from the arms of Nancy Wheeler, who tried her best to keep it together like she always did.

"Come on kid, come on." He whispered to himself, Joyce bringing her head down to breathe into Y/n's mouth as he stopped.

They completed this cycle many times, Hopper wincing as he felt and heard the girls ribs break from under his hands, until he heard something different from the girl.

Breathing

A shuttering breath came from Y/n, Joyce sobbing in excitement as she put her fingers to Y/n's neck. There was a pulse.

"We got her." Hopper breathed out, already hearing the cries of Steve quieting.

"She's alive?" Eddie asked, looking at the old police chief with wide eyes, Steve making the same face as he climbed out of the arms of his friends.

"Yeah." Hopper breathed in awe, before picking her up gently, pressing his hand against her wound over her clothes. "We gotta get out of here."

Steve quickly stood up, still in complete shock.

Was she really alive?

Tears continued to spill down his face, but this time they glimmered with hope as he watched Y/n's hair bounce from against Hoppers shoulder. The group ran to Eddie's trailer, the portal waiting there for them.

Hopper repositioned Y/n in his arms, she was now held in only one arm, her legs loosely wrapped around his side, and her head continued to rest on his shoulder.

Hopper began to climb the home made rope, grunting as he slowly climbed the rope, trying his absolute best to keep the shallow breathing girl in his hold.

He flipped over, feeling his stomach churn in his abdomen, before he landed on his feet in the real world, looking at the girl to make sure she was okay, then looking back up through the portal before stepping out of the way.

Steve fell through seconds later, he stumbled to his feet as well, his fluffy hair sagging in sadness just like it's face, almost as if his hair was alive and could show human emotion in someway.

"Come on, let's go! Let's go!" He shouted up into the portal, where everyone else stood.

"Go! Get her help, we'll be fine!" Joyce yelled, but Hopper hesitated, should he really leave them there. "Come on!" He heard Steve voice close to him, he saw a tear-stained Steve standing in front of him, fully reminding him of his task.

He gently handed Y/n over to Steve, who took her gently into his arms, brushing hair out of her face and finally hearing her shallow breathing for himself. "Let's go." Hopper whispered to the boy, who quickly nodded and the two of them rushed out of the trailer, and to Eddie's van, which was not so conveniently the closest car to them.