𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝘼 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮... | 𝐽𝑜𝑦𝑐𝑒 𝐵𝑦𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ𖦹

(I love making depressing shit, it's so fun)
TW!: Graphic description of death

_________ ★ _________

Y/N Byers hated seeing her younger brother in pain. She hated the state of confusion and shock her mother was in. She hated the insensitive doctors at the lab. She hated those creepy ass mini demogorgons.

She just seemed to hate everything right now.

An alarm sounded, making the young girls ears ring as her heart jumped into her throat. Mike and Bob rush into the room, "What's going on?" Y/N and Joyce ask at the same time, in the same tone. Y/N tried to muster a small grin.

Like mother like daughter.

"We're under attack." Mike quickly answers the panicked women, the statement made Y/N's blood run cold. "We need to make Will sleep."

"What?!" Joyce looked at the raven haired boy like he was insane. And Y/N swallowed hard as she felt her breathing start to quicken. "He's a spy! If he knows where we are so does the shadow monster!" Mike explains and Will shoots up instantly.

"He's lying!"

"He killed those soldiers, he'll kill us too!"

"He's lying, he's lying! He's lying! HE'S LYING!" Will screeches as Bob, Y/N and Joyce tried to hold the poor boy down. Loud bangs are heard from the hallway, making Y/N cringe. "Those are gunshots!" Bob exclaims as Will kept screaming.

"Will! Will.. listen to me bud. Do you know who I am?" Y/N looked straight into her little brothers eyes. Her E/C eyes were tearing up as Will blankly stared at her. "You're.. you're my.. sister." He answered monotonous and slow. Y/N bit the inside of her cheek as her mom spoke.

"Hold him down."

Y/N and Bob continued to hold him down as Joyce got the syringe. Joyce knew her kids, and she knew that if that was really Will.. he would have never forgotten about his big sister. He loved her more than anything, and she loved him the same way.

"No, no let go! Let go!" Will started screaming again as Y/N bit the inside of her lip, so hard it could have started bleeding, and closed her eyes. She wanted to scream as well, to run as far away from this situation as she could.

Joyce stuck the syringe into Will's arm as he continued to scream, Joyce responded to him by yelling how she was sorry.

Y/N felt a tear on her face as she tried to stop from sobbing. Will finally stopped screaming as he fell unconscious, and Y/N quickly dried her tears. Hopper barged into the room, the doctor right behind him.

Y/N jumped at the noise, turning to where the men were standing. The two walked in on the whole mess and looked confused. Hearing other worldly screeches from the outside made them all turn to the hallway. It looked at if something was breaking the doors in.

"We gotta go. We gotta go." Hopper mumbled before rushing to Will and picking his unconscious body up. As they ran down the hallway, Y/N made sure that Mike was right beside her the whole time. She was like a big sister to all of Will's friends, she would play D&D with them and they thought she was awesome.

They saw a guy getting attacked by one of the mini demogorgon creatures, Y/N gasped at they all tried to turn around. But behind them, there was a security guard shooting at what they assumed was another one. So they ran into a room beside them and locked the door behind them.

"Oh my god.." Y/N mumbled as she looked wide eyed at the security monitors. Those creatures were everywhere, and they were killing people left and right. She felt someone grab her hand tightly, making her jump. She quickly looked over and saw her mother. "Sorry honey..." Joyce whispered as she sensed her daughters terror.