𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 𖦹

Y/n shakily sighed as Robin brushed through her hair gently, before putting it into a low ponytail with her soft curls sitting at her back. "Aha! I did it!" Robin exclaimed because she was struggling for quite a bit, and Y/n chuckled at her sisters excitement.

In just a few hours Y/n was going to be on stage in front of tons of people, accepting a certificate from the leader of the National Junior Honors Society, and she was scared shitless.

"You nervous?" Robin asked, noticing the look on her sisters face. "Yeah kinda.." Y/n mumbled and stumbled over to Robins bed, flopping onto it with a sigh.

"It's fine. They're gonna love you." Robin sat beside Y/n and jokingly pressed her hand against her sisters stomach, making her flinch and sit up.

"I don't think they will.."

"Why the hell wouldn't they?"

"Because I'm awkward and weird, I'm not like those girls that have moms that have worked at the school and does charity events downtown every month. I don't have anything to offer."

"Don't say that!" Y/n looked at Robin surprised as she squatted down in front of her. "Don't you dare say that! You have so much to offer! You're kind, smart, and you're creative, and talented, and you're the coolest girl in the world!" Robin exclaimed, looking up at Y/n with sincerity.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really! I'm your big sister, and I'm always right."

Y/n smiled softly, still nervous, but feeling better than before.

The door was heard opening from downstairs. "Oh, Buckleys! Your ride has arrived!" They heard the dramatic voice of Steve as the two of them laughed to each other.

Robin smiled at her sisters laughing face and pulled her into a hug, careful to not mess up her hair and make up. "I am so proud of you. You're gonna go out there and show them how fucking cool you are, okay?"

Y/n nodded with a smile and they heard Steve scream from downstairs again. "We're coming!" Robin yelled back and took her sisters hand, leading her down the steps.

As soon as she came into the view of Steve, he pulled out his finger-camera and started taking fake pictures.

"No flash please!" Y/n waved her hand, making Robin and Steve chuckle. "You heard the lady! Keep it moving!" Robin played her part in her 'mafia man' voice as she pushed Steve out of the front door.

_________ ★ _________

The ride was not quiet like Y/n would have liked it to be. Steve and Robin bickered about some movie Steve watched while Y/n sat in the back seat playing with her fingers, her leg bouncing as she's nervously looked out of the window. The school rose from the trees into her view and she looked at it nervously, Robin looked at her little sister in the rear view mirror.

"You're gonna be fine N/n. There's no need to be scared. You're gonna do great." Robin smiled at her sister, as Steve's smiling eyes were seen in the rear view mirror as well.

Y/n took a deep breath, knowing that her sister would always be at her side. She could do this. Robin said so, and she's always right.