𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 | 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑛 𖦹

(I have a problem, with my addiction of making Y/n be in love with Max and the sister of Steve. Idk why I like it so much I just do. )

C/n = Cats name

_________ ★ _________

"He's not here. Those kids are never around the house nowadays." Ted Wheeler turned back to the small girl with a shrug after asking his wife if their son was home. Y/n Harrington. sighed deeply, "Okay.. thanks." She waved and Ted nodded and closed the front door. "Son of a bitch.." She grumbled to herself, she couldn't find any of her friends to help her, not even Dustin, and Dustin was always on her side.

Y/n grabbed her bike, but furrowed her eye brows at something she saw out of the corner of her eye. She looked up and saw Steve's car, and her brother himself walking towards the Wheeler house with red roses in his hand.

"Steve!" Y/n walked up to her big brother, slightly relieved. Steve turned at the familiar voice and furrowed his eyebrows at Y/n. "Uh.. hey.." He turned to her, running his hand through his hair.

"Are those for Mrs. or Mr. Wheeler?" Y/n asked, pointing to the roses. Steve shook his head like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and Y/n snatched the roses, walking her bike to Steve's car. She put her bike in the backseat, and Steve just looked at her confused.

Y/n walked to the front seat with a huff, "Nancy's not here." She said to her brother, standing by the car door. "Then where is she?"

"I dunno.. I need your help."

Steve stood there for a moment and Y/n made a face at him, motioning towards his car. "Wha- Now?"

"Yes, now!"

Steve ran up to his car, quickly opening the door and turning it on. Y/n slipped in the passengers seat and sighed. It was late, and it would be dark soon, this really wasn't the way she wanted to spend her evening but she didn't know what else to do.

_________ ★ _________

Y/n had told Steve about the creature she found in the trash can, which she and Dustin had named Dart.

After that, the two of them sat in an awkward silence as they were driving to their house. Loch Nora was pretty far away from a lot of the town, because it was known for being the "rich neighborhood."

Steve's voice suddenly came out of the silence. "Wait a second.. how big?" He glanced at his sister for a moment before bringing his eyes back to the road. "First it was like this.." Y/n put a bit of distance between two fingers, and looked up at Steve to make sure he was listening.

"Now, he's like this." The distance between her two fingers grew as Steve sighed and looked back to the road again. "How do you know it's not a lizard?"

"How do I know it's not a lizard?!"

"Yeah! How do you know that it's not just a lizard!?"

"Because it's face opened up and it ate our cat!"

Steve looked at Y/n wide eyed for a moment as she sunk down in her seat with a heavy hearted. "It killed C/n?"

Y/n nodded slightly, and the rest of their car ride went without a word.

_________ ★ _________

Steve opened the truck of his car and grabbed his baseball bat and a flashlight. And Y/n pulled her bike out of the back seat and pulled it into the yard. She lead him to their backyard, where there was a storm shelter in their backyard, slightly hidden in the grass.