𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙖 | 𝑀𝑎𝑥 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 ♡︎

(I'm literally in love with Max, same with Robin. I haven't written an imagine for Max in a WHILE so I'm so excited to write this one! Enjoy!)

H/T = Hair Texture

_________ ★ _________

Max Mayfield wasn't the type of person to get a crush, well... she thought that. That all changed when she moved to Hawkins Indiana. That all changed when she met Y/N L/N.

Ever since she had gotten to Hawkins middle school she had her eye out for the girl. She watched as her eyes got heavier by the end of the school day. The way she would play with the sleeves of her sweater when she had to speak in front of the class.

Max watched Y/N's fingers carefully as they strummed the strings of her creatively decorated guitar. Max was definitely falling for this girl.

When Max realized that she might have liked Y/N, she seemed to be everywhere. Max saw her all the time.

_________ ★ _________

Max sat against the wall as she groaned, the party had shut her out when they went into the AV club room to talk about something. She didn't understand why they just couldn't talk to her as well.

"Oh! Hey Max!" Max heard a voice from beside her as she turned her head. Her breath hitched as she saw Y/N standing their in her H/T haired glory. "Hi, Y/N." She whispered looking up at the girl.

"Watcha doin?" Y/N asked, standing next to the awestruck girl. Max bit her lip as her crush's soft E/C eyes looked at her carefully.

"I'm just... waiting for the boys to finish talking in there." Max motioned to the door with a bored expression, her solemn face made Y/N frown. "Oh..  I wanted to give you something!" Y/N exclaimed as her usual soft smile came back to her face.

Max smiled at the girl digging through her bag, her thick ponytail cascading down her back. "Here." Y/N spoke softly, giving Max a small piece of folded paper. Max noticed the pink hue on Y/N's face as she grabbed the piece of paper.

"I gotta go, bye Max!" Y/N said quickly before speeding around the corner, not waiting for Max to respond. Max looked at the small piece of paper, it was folded twice and one of the squares had 'Max :)' written on it.

Max gently opened the paper and read what was written on it.

Max,

Do you want to hang out with me sometime? You could teach me how to skate! Or maybe I could teach you to play guitar, what ever you want. I think you're really cool Max. Call me sometime!

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Y/N ;)

_________ ★ _________

Max smiled wide as she looked at the note in front of her.

Yep. She was definitely falling for Y/N.