46| I am Mrs Gonzalez

Start from the beginning

I opened the door, feeling eyes on me. Switching the lights on, I saw no one. Maybe it's just the shots I had earlier but no. No more mistakes, I can be right. I grabbed the gun from my drawer and searched the bathroom, no one. I checked the closet, no one.

"You bitch." I heard a voice hissed, making me turn quickly. "It's good to see you again." She smirked. How the fuck did she get in the house. Where the fuck were the guards. Giovanni is getting them all fired. I looked to my side and saw the window wide open. The bitch climbed fifty feet to get here. I should have known to finish her off that night. "This dress fits you perfectly but would look better on me." She chuckled before pulling a gun out of her purse.

                        (Irina's dress)

(Irina's dress)

"I don't know what the fuck you're doing in my house but I'm asking you to leave. It's better that way." I pointed my gun at her and she did the same.

"You stole everything from me. This was going to be all mine if you never showed up." She cried.

"Listen whore, get the fuck out of my house. I'm not going to repeat myself." I glared at her.

"My name's fucking Aurora." She interrupted. "Soon to be Aurora Gonzalez. Sounds great, doesn't it?" She laughed. I clenched my jaw, trying not to kill this bitch, yet.

"Listen puta, I never stole anything from you and I showed up because he chose me over you. You will never be a Gonzalez." I hissed. "You're one crazy gold digging bitch." I scoffed.

Luna woke up from her nap, distracting Aurora. I shot the gun from her hands and watched as the metal flew out of the window. Downstairs, the music was loud making it impossible for anyone to hear. She looked angry that I took her only weapon from her. I smirked in her face but tossed my gun aside. If I'm to kill this bitch, I'd prefer using my bare hands.

She launched towards me screaming, "I hate you. He loved me." I laughed, ducking her punch. I kicked her off her feet and she fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"He never loved you. Maybe if you stopped spreading your legs instead of opening your eyes you would know that." As expected, she held onto my leg. "Nice try, bitch. I'm trained." I knew she'd throw me down but I flipped over, her arm trapped between my legs. "I remembered warning you." I groaned. "Don't you ever show up again." I reminded her. "But you didn't listen." I twisted her arm, the joint popping out its socket. She screamed in pain. "I gave you another chance. I told you to walk out but," I stopped. "You're one stubborn bitch." I laughed. "What? You thought you could fight a woman like me?" I span around, straddling her. She was in tears. "Why are you crying, sweet Aurora? I'm not done yet." I punched her jaw, a tooth flying out. She reached for my necklace but it broke, the pearl beads scattering across the room. "Wrong move." I stood up and kicked her stomach. Aurora curled up into a ball, groaning in pain.

"I'm going to kill you." She cried, her arm unmovable next to her.

"I think not Aurora. With an arm like that, you can't." I pierced my heel into her palm. "I'm tired of people like you." I pressed my other heel into her neck. She wailed, trying to push me off. No matter what I did she'd not give up. Only one of us would make it out alive.

I removed my feet from my stilettos, watching her remove them from her body. Her blood started spraying from her neck and she blocked it with her useful arm. She also coughed up blood trying to breathe. "I'm Irina Smirnov Gonzalez. No one should mess with me." I held her head, slamming it into the floor.

This was it. She's dead and I felt good. I hated Aurora the night she seduced my husband. She should have listened to my warning and not show up at my house when I'm celebrating my wedding.

I cleaned myself up and got dressed in my beautiful black dress then I phoned Antonio to come up with Giovanni and Dimitri. When the three barged through the door their eyes widened at the bloody scene.

"What the fuck? How did Aurora get in?" Antonio asked

"Are you okay?" Gio chimed in, rushing over to me scanning my body.

"I'm fine. She came through the window. This bitch climbed the building and these fucking guards of yours needs firing." I rolled my eyes. "She should have listened to me that night. We have a party to return to." I held onto Giovanni's arm.

"Good job, baby." He kissed my forehead and I smirked. "Get this cleaned up, as soon as possible." Giovanni spoke to the other two in the room. We walked back to everyone, like nothing happened.