39| Lose to win?

"Is everyone in?" I whispered into my earbud

"Is everyone in?" I whispered into my earbud. I'd been feeling anxious the entire day, not like it was my first mission.

Olivia and I continued from where we left off. She'd change a lot and was no longer the soft Olivia I knew. I can't blame her.

Tonight, the men wore navy blue suits and we women wore red. Olivia had on a tight fitted spaghetti strap dress, showing her the top of her breasts, its length half way up her thighs showing her perfect long legs. She paired it with a gold purse containing her gun. Her once blonde hair, now black in a fishtail braid, some loose strands falling on her face and red lace up stilettos adding five inches to her height.

Elena on the other hand wore a red ball gown dress with sequins on the entire thing with a heart neckline, silver earrings with no purse. She'd hid her gun under her dress and I'm telling you there weren't any heels in her feet but some white snickers. Not to mention the skirt of the dress is detachable. Lovely dress.

"I'm not wearing them, it'll be useless." She'd say before leaving, her ginger hair in a high ponytail and silver dangle earrings swaying side by side.

"We're in, hunny. Time to seduce these men." Elena chuckled. Heavy breathing came from our earpieces and a small laugh from us all. She'd been messing with Mateo the entire morning.

"Everyone do your fucking job and stop messing around. If this doesn't go to plan, you're all fucking dead." Giovanni hissed, his dark voice sending chills down my spine. We all kept shut until I finally entered on my own All eyes turned towards me, I felt naked but that didn't stop me from finding Rafael. Six feet tall, auburn locs, Mexican accent, honey skin and a scar on his right eyebrow. I head my way over to the bar to get a tepache cocktail. This was going to be my only drink for the night. Scanning the room for any man with auburn locs, my counterparts were already with their targets and their cocktails in their hands.

I'd thought Rafael would never show up when he found me himself, "What's this bebesita doing all by herself?" He'd stick himself close to my behind, smelling my hair deeply. His cologne hurt my head but his accent was sexy.

"What's a gentleman like you doing on your own?" I reversed the question on him. Gentleman my ass. He snaked his hand around my waist and spun me around, his amber eyes scanning my entire body. At this point I'd regret wearing this mermaid ruffle dress with a split length reaching my upper thigh. His masks covered his entire face hiding his scar.

"Let's dance hermosa." He pulled my waist towards the dance floor almost making me slip with these five inch clear stilettos. The audacity of this man to not ask me to dance but demand it yet not answering the question.

"Just one dance." I yelled over the music which he didn't hear or maybe just ignored. Rafael didn't leave me be. He kept touching my bare shoulders and ass. "If you're going to touch me like that we'd end up in your bed." I took it further. I needed information from this man and I could only get it by seducing him. Spinning me around, Rafael pressed his hard manhood against my ass. I smirked knowing my words affected him.