15| It's payback time

The rest of my day was spent binge watching 'Two broke girls', eating popcorn and drinking grape soda

"Can I join?" Olivia walked in with her blanket. She wore rose gold short silk pajamas and her hair up in a ponytail. I didn't even have time answered and she was already eating my popcorn. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You know it's like night time right?" She talked with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Yes, why would you be wearing pajamas again?" I said. We finished the TV series and Oli suggested we watch 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'.

She went on talking about how Christian Grey was hot and all eyes were on him. "Why would they name him Christian? Wrong name for this hot, sexy guy in my opinion. Wish all men were sexy like him and not some dickhead." We burst out into laughter. If my man heard me talking bad about his appearance I would get punished.

"You know Oli, we should spend some time together at the pool tomorrow evening. Wear something sexy." I said. She looked at me like I was up to something and she nervously laughed.

"Sure Nia. I've got the perfect swimsuit." She smiled, taking a sip of my soda. It wasn't the first time she had called me Nia. I liked the name.

"Bitch, get your own!" I yelled and flew a pillow at her. We both fell to the floor in laughter.

***

I returned to my room, the smile not leaving my face. I layed in bed thinking about how I would look in the bikini I bought months ago.

Finally I get to wear it.

Hopefully my plan works and Giovanni talks to me. I haven't seen him since we arrived in Italy.

The next morning I woke up jovial even though Giovanni didn't sleep in the same bed as me. After using the bathroom, I dressed in shorts and a tank top.

"Hey Oli." I called out entering the kitchen.

"Someone's happy." She said, smiling at me.

"We get to spend the day together. Why wouldn't I be?" I raised my brows. Well I lied, not technically because yes I was happy we were spending time together but also very excited to get to Giovanni.

We sat at the table eating the blueberry oatmeal, grapefruit wedges and orange juice that we prepared together. "You can stop hiding it now you know." I placed my spoon down and looked at her. She looked at me confused. "I know that you and Micah are dating." I said and she blushed so hard her cheeks were bright red. "I saw you both making out in the storage room." I laughed, and she gasped. "Got anything to say?" I pushed on her shoulder gently.

"I told him someone was going to see us." She said, her mouth wide open. "I'm sorry for not letting you know sooner." She continued, her smile fading away. That was the least of my worries right now. I knew they would date from day one anyways.

"It's not a big deal, I expected it." I smiled and hugged her. "Mafia's brother dating the cook. Nice story." We both laughed, well me, Oli just smiled.

After we ate, I cleaned the dishes and Oli swept the floor. We both sang horribly. "Meet you in the hallway in thirty minutes." I said exiting the kitchen.

"Hey, Dimitri." I called out, waving my hand to him.

"Hey." He answered, his gaze on his phone.

These people around here, I thought and rolled my eyes. I entered my room and I could smell Giovanni's cologne. He was there but why? I ignored the scent and carried along.

I got out of the shower and grabbed the shopping bag from my drawer. I pulled out the leopard print thong monokini bikini.

Long name, I know.

It shows a lot and I love it. I put it on and watched myself in the mirror. I looked sexy. My ass looked perfect in it. It showed some boob and my belly button, a smirk forming at my lips. I put on the white lace cover up and did a braided ponytail in my hair. I then added a pair of leopard sunglasses to the look.

I added some nude gloss to my lips and put on a pair of brown sandals. I didn't want to go there empty handed so I brought a bag with my novel, sunscreen and towel. I took one last glance at myself before leaving the room.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of champagne from the cabinet along with two glasses and some ice in an ice bucket. I made my way to the hallway and there was no sign of Olivia.

This bitch, I told her to be there in thirty minutes. After what seemed like forever, I spotted her appearing from a corner.

"Looks like you can't tell the time." I scoffed and she laughed. She took the ice bucket from my hand and we left the house. She looked good as always with her hair up in a messy bun. She also wore shades and a one piece bikini and shorts over it. As we stepped out we were stopped by Micah. He looked confused.

"I didn't know you were coming over." Olivia said, rolling her eyes. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. Micah rolled his eyes at me, making me shut up. Looks like he already knows that I know.

"I'm here now, it doesn't matter. Looks like a girls day." He said, slapping Olivia's butt and walking into the house. "Have fun." He continued and disappeared around the same corner Olivia came from.

Olivia's cheeks were burning red. We got to the pool and slid off our shorts and cover up revealing our bikinis.

"OMG Nia, you look sexy." She gasps, looking at my ass then breasts.

"So do you. Look at your swimsuit. It has bad bitch written all over it. Wait till Micah sees you." I said. Even after giving birth to twins she still had the shape of a model.

"No, wait till Giovanni sees you." She replied.

"Too bad he can't do anything. We're not on speaking terms." I smiled, sitting on the beach chair and rubbing the sunscreen over my body.

"He will after this." She blurted out and we both started laughing. "Now tell me what happened between you two." She said, pouring the champagne into our glasses and placing the snacks that she brought onto the little table next to us.

I told her the story and she was on my side for getting revenge back.

"I would kill Micah if he did this." She added. There were many guards outside doing their jobs looking our way. We went for a swim and talked about adulthood.

After, we got out to relax on the beach chair to get our skins tanned. I was having lots of fun.

"Hey Oli, want some-" This bitch had fallen asleep. I turned on my stomach to read my novel and saw Giovanni from the upstairs balcony on a call staring down at me. He didn't remove his gaze off me and something about that sent chills down my spine. I looked away and read my book until I dozed off.

"Hey, Nia, wake up. Let's go for a swim." Said Olivia, shaking me vigorously. I slowly opened my eyes, making a clear vision of Micah sipping champagne, sitting on the beach bench next to me. He was reading a magazine and no longer had his suit on. I sat up and poured myself a glass of champagne before shoving it down my throat. I held Olivia's hand and we went flying ourselves into the pool making a huge splash wetting Micah. We laughed as he cursed us.

He later joined us and I left the couple to clean up the mess we caused. After I was done, they got out and we returned back to the house.