11| Nothing but a cheater

We arrived at the club and we entered

The music was loud and the disco ball shone in the entire club. People were dancing recklessly and shouting.

We made our way to the bar and got a couple of drinks. After three shots of gin, the alcohol was getting to me and I felt energetic. Giovanni hasn't said a word to me since after he received the call. He stayed talking to some men in navy suits.

I wanted to get his attention by going on the dance floor. I moved my hips to the beat and my loose curls bounced off my shoulders.

"Psst." A slim guy whistled, watching me dance. He made his way to me and he too danced along. "What's a sexy chick like you doing all by yourself?" He scoffed and I didn't answer. I turned my gaze to the seats which Giovanni and I occupieda and he was gone but where?

Maybe he went to the bathroom.

I continued dancing and another guy joined. The adrenaline in my body wouldn't let me leave the dance floor. I was having lots of fun. It has been way too long for Giovanni to be using the bathroom. I remembered this blonde chick that was staring at us before I went to the dance floor. She was also gone. I got frustrated and pushed the guys off me.

I got my phone from my purse and texted Giovanni. Where are you? You've been gone for so long.

No reply.

I grabbed another drink and went to look for this SOB. There were many rooms. I didn't know where to look. I wobbled in my heels, holding the wall as I dragged along. There was a door which had a sign 'no entry'. I slowly opened the door and entered. I looked in the middle of the room to find a pink dress laying there. I recognized this dress. I walked further into the room and saw the same blonde girl straddling Giovanni's lap. They were making out. I should have known not to trust Giovanni.

"I've missed this, when am I to visit you at the mansion again?" She questioned, still kissing him.

I got frustrated and walked over to them. I snatched her hair and she flew on the floor with a loud thud. As for Giovanni, the drink I had in my hand I shoved it in his face.

"Five fucking minutes I left you for. You didn't even come dance with me but here you are kissing some whore with cheap lingerie." They were blue just like those in his drawer. She asked when she will be at the mansion 'again'. "So she's the bitch you had over when you kidnapped me huh." I slapped him.

I looked over to this girl and shoved her dress in her face. "Get the fuck out this club. Next time I see you around Giovanni I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your skull." I hissed. She looked frightened and that made me feel powerful. I turned my gaze back to Giovanni, he looked lost.

"I- Irina what are you doing here?" He stuttered. "She t-." I cut him off.

"Save the bullshit, Giovanni and don't you fucking stutter when talking to me." I yelled, flying the glass across the room making it shatter. "Why would you even do this to me? I've done nothing wrong to hurt you but what you did tonight Giovanni it hurt. Am I not enough?" I choked on my tears.

Giovanni stood up to walk towards me but I pushed him away. "I'm fucking leaving tonight. Don't bother coming to find me.' I scoffed. "Go to hell."

"Baby I'm sorry." He said softly. "You were dan-." I cut him out again.

He didn't show any emotion, "You're not sorry and cut the crap about me dancing with some other dude. I waited for you to join me, Giovanni." I cried. My heart ached and I got a headache.

What would have happened if I hadn't come in time? She was already half naked. I could no longer stay here with him. I fell for this man just so he can break me. I needed to leave this place.

I rushed out and the heavy music made my head pound even more. I didn't care that people stared at me. It became blurry as my tears filled my eyes. I pushed the front door open and the cold air blew in my face. That's what I get for thinking this man wanted me. I reached for my purse to get my phone so I could call a taxi but I couldn't find it as it must have fallen when I rushed out.

I was outside alone.

It was dark and I wasn't going back inside. As I walked, it wasn't only my footsteps being heard. I walked faster and so did the other.

I was intimidated.

"Who's there?" I asked, my voice shaky. No one was there, just complete darkness. I stepped outside the parking lot and panicked. In front of me were masked men. I backed away but my body stopped as someone stood behind me blocking me from leaving.

A cloth with a strong substance was placed over my face, it felt like deja vu. I kicked and tried screaming but it was useless. This person was stronger than me.

The last thing I heard was Giovanni calling my name from a distance. Maybe it's me just thinking of him which I hate myself for. I needed him right now and he probably is inside the club enjoying himself not caring about my whereabouts.