Yeosang ~Too Innocent~

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong," I asked, hoping he wasn't going to go back on his offer. I could really use the help.

"I'd love to help but I have so much going on and I might not have much time," he said with a sigh. Oh no. I bit my lip sadly, trying to think of any possibilities that he could free up some time.

"Is there anything I might be able to do to help you finish some stuff so you have more time," I asked. He turned and looked at me for a few seconds before sighing and shaking his head, looking away again. Wait, what was that? Clearly he had an idea. I walked over quickly, moving to stand in front of him.

"What is it," I asked quickly.

"I thought of something that I used to do with the other's to help make more time so I could teach them more. But I don't want to ask too much and you'll probably say no," he said, stepping away from me slightly. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's fine considering the other's did it.

"Whatever it is, I'll do it," I said, shaking my head. Woojun looked at me up and down before slowly walking closer to me. I was confused but I didn't do anything, not understand what he was doing. When Woojun reached me, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly pushed me back. I was unsure what to do but pretty soon my back made contact with the mirror and Woojun moved one of his hands to rest beside my head. I blinked quickly and looked up at him nervously.

"What're you doing," I asked quietly.

"It's something I used to do with Wooyoung all the time," he said gently. He did?

"I always get stressed a lot and it builds up. I usually have to do different things for hours to relieve stress but doing this will help me relieve it quicker and I'll have more time to help you practice," he explained.

"It's what I was mentioning I did with the other's," he added. I was nervous and a little uncomfortable but if it's something my best friend used to do, then surely it's fine for me to do as well.

"I've also don't it with Hongjoong and Yunho," he told me.

"Ok. So um, what exactly is it we do," I asked. I'm not really very experienced when it comes to these kinds of things. Woojun didn't reply, instead he moved his hands to the top of my shirt and slowly begun to undo the buttons. I swallowed nervously and clenched my fists open and closed, not sure what I was supposed to do.

"We're just going to have a little bit of fun, it's nothing to worry about," he said gently.

"I don't really know what to do," I said, giggling nervously.

"It's fine, I'll do all the work," he said as he finished unbuttoning my shirt, pushing it off my shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. It was kind of cold and awkward but I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ok," I replied quietly. Woojun suddenly leaned forward and captured my lips in a deep kiss, catching me completely off guard. I wanted it to stop so I quickly pushed him away.

"What're you doing," Woojun asked with a frown.

"Um, it caught me off guard. I don't really know what to do because I've never kissed anyone before," I said nervously. I know, that's a bit embarrassing because I'm 22 and haven't kissed someone before, although I guess now I have.

"Aww, you're adorable," he cooed, making me go even more red.

"Are you sure this is something the other's did," I asked.

"Of course, it's just something normal that many people do," he replied.

"Ok, I'm sorry for interrupting," I apologized. He just nodded and leaned forwards, kissing me again. I was still uncomfortable but I didn't say anything, figuring since it's normal and the other's do it, I should do it anyway. I yelped slightly when he bit my lip before he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I don't get why people like that so much. I lifted my hands up, clutching to his shirt to stop myself from shoving him away. Woojun pushed even closer so we were flushed together and I started to feel more uncomfortable. I know I should be doing it but I don't know why it just seems so uncomfortable. Woojun stopped kissing my lips and moved to kiss my neck instead. I squirmed uncomfortably but he grabbed my hips and held me in place. He continued to kiss my necking, beginning to moan and rut against me. I took a deep breath and turned my head away. It's ok and it's normal, I just have to put up with it.