Insatiable - 2

"We can stay here for the night." I say as I enter my house. It was empty right now, Mom and Derek were getting, I guess you could say a wash by Deaton. Peter and Dad found them both at Argents place, where they almost killed him. 

We'll be alone for a while. Aiden still had my car, but as long as he doesn't scratch it I'm fine with it. Stiles heads for the couch, taking a seat and a pillow in his arms.

"Do you guys want anything?" I asked him and Scott as I went to sit next to Stiles. "Coffee?" I noticed how tired Stiles looked, his eyes were practically hanging with sleep deprivation. "A blanket?" 

Stiles shakes his head. "No, no I'm fine." Somehow I doubt that. I looked at Scott and he shook his head. "I'm fine too." 

"I'm going to get you guys some water then." I stand and head for the kitchen. I poured some water from the tap but for Stiles' cup I poured in some liquid nyquil.

He needed to sleep. He needed to rest after his ordeal. And since it looked like he would be forcing himself awake I'm going to have to give him a nudge. 

I came back with the cups of water, and Scott seemed to have smelled the difference between the cups but he didn't say anything. "Here," Stiles takes the cup of water eggarlily, drinking down the water. Stiles put the cup down on the coffee table, he paused to look at it and back at me.

“Did you-” he doesn’t finish his sentence and falls asleep quickly, falling down against the couch. “Easy does it.” I say as Scott and I laid him down correctly on the couch.

Scott goes up to my room to get a blanket, leaving us alone for a second. Stiles had fallen asleep so quickly, he looked so pale and sickly. I brushed the hair out of his eyes, despite looking pale and sickly he looked handsome. Dammit. 

Scott came back with a blanket from my room and we used it to cover him up correctly. Scott gives me a look. “What?” I defended myself as I picked up Stiles’ cup. “He was never going to sleep.” And he clearly needs it.

“You should go get some sleep as well.” I told Scott as I headed to the kitchen.

“No, I'm fine.” Scott says. I thought so. “You should try getting some sleep.”

Scott tells me as I popped open a bag of chips. “I can watch over Stiles.” As much as I would like to get some sleep, I have a feeling I would dream about what happened in the mindscape.

“There's food in the kitchen.” I told Scott as I took some melatonin from the pharmacy cabinet. I was going to need it. “I’ll be back in three hours.” I wasn’t going to sleep for hours, just long enough to fuel me so Scott could go to sleep later. 

I still haven't told anyone about the weird lady that happened to be in my mindscape. I kind of thought it was all a weird dream. But something tells me right now it isn't one.

I kept flashing back to that horrible memory. But then it kind of just faded. Into a memory of my family back when they were still alive. It was peaceful. Freeing. 

"Hey!" 

I sat up quickly when I heard the screams of a girl. It was light out now but that's not what has me looking around in confusion. What the hell?

I was in the middle of the woods. Actually, scratch that, I was near the Tate house. With it being a few yards away from me. 

I looked down at myself, I was covered in dirt. My hair was matted and I was- naked. I covered myself instantly with anything I could find. 

I looked up when I heard the footsteps of a person and saw Malia Tate running up with a jacket in hand. That was my jacket. I'm still very much confused as she helped me cover up. "What am I doing here?" I muttered to myself as I zipped the jacket up and stood. How did I get here?