Author's note.

Hi, there.

First of all, I want to thank you for picking Damaged and taking the time to read it. I hope you enjoy it.

Damaged is the first book that I'm putting online. For that reason, your feedback would be appreciated. If you have something to say about the characters, the storyline, etc feel free to comment. I'd also like to know whether you like the chapters or not, so feel free to vote too. You can also follow me to get notifications regarding certain things. I will actually be dropping a fee hints every once in a while. It could be at the end or beginning of a chapter or in the announcements.

Also, this is the first draft so if there are any grammatical/spelling errors, just know that I'll be correcting those when I edit everything after I've completed the book.

Damaged was written for entertainment purposes therefore any resemblance to the real world is completely by coincidence since the characters and events are all fictional.

I also want to say that I will not be tolerating the use of my work in any way without my permission. There will be consequences for anyone who does so.

• For those of you that like the cover, it was done by @NattKuznetsov. You can go check out her cover shop.

I hope you enjoy Isabelle's story. The comments are always open if you would like to say something. Don't forget to vote, share and follow me so you don't miss any announcements.

So without further ado
Let's get into it!

Chelsea