6.

I'M REALISING THAT A FEW PARTS ARE MORE TRIGGERING/TRAUMATIZING THAN I THOUGHT AND I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHOM I'VE TRIGGERED. BECAUSE OF THAT, I'VE PLACED TRIGGER WARNINGS WHERE I FEEL NECESSARY FOR FUTURE READERS.
I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 200 READS AND ALL OF THE VOTES. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. SO WITHOUT TAKING ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME... ENJOY!

*TRIGGER WARNING!!!*

× • × • × • ×

He hits me. Again and again. He doesn't think of how much it will hurt me. No, he just keeps hitting me, yelling as he does so.
"Why didn't you tell me where you were going?! I was worried sick!" He doesn't even give me the chance to explain myself.

"Get up!" He demands and I do so. I wince at the pain that rushes through me with the movement, but bite down hard on my tongue to keep the tears at bay. My father looks at me with angry eyes, assessing the damage. I watch him too, confused as his brown eyes morph in that of the unknown, but familiar man. He changes into a completely different person. One with dark hair and dark eyes. One that undressed me with his eyes before actually doing so.

My heart rate picks up as the blood and the pain disappear with the image of my father. I look around. The room has changed too. No longer am I in the living room of my parents home, but my dress covered body stands in the middle of a different room. The room Jason said I could sleep in. The room that watched me scream and cry. The room that holds my greatest nightmare. That room.

I watch with fear as the man walks towards me, like a predator who has finally caught his prey. With a crooked smile on his face, and mischief and excitement gleaming in his dark eyes he walks. One step at a time.

Where the hell is Jason?! He said he'd be right back, so why isn't he here!?

"You look beautiful in this dress." This man snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him. "The way it hugs your body. Extremely enticing."
He puts his large hand on my chin, trying to get me to look up at him. I don't want to. I don't want to be able to remember his features if something were to happen, so I lift my very own hand and push his away. He grabs my face again, painfully this time.

"Don't make me hurt you." He warns, digging his fingers into the sides of my face, hurting me.

The hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stand on end, but I don't do anything about it this time. I'm scared.

He leans in once again, enabling me to smell the alcohol and weed in his breath. I turn my head to the side.

"Please." I beg. "Leave me alone."

"Like I said, I just want to have a little fun." He grabs my waist again and nausea boils within me. "I could teach you a few things, you know." He tries to kiss me again.

"Stop!" I move my hands to push him away but he takes hold of my wrists, squeezing them tightly.

"Jason! Help me!" I yell, but he doesn't come. The door doesn't open to reveal his protective self. My heart sinks. I'm on my own.
Tears roll down my face as this man places his hands on my thighs, lifting my dress. He then uses his thumb to wipe my tears.

"Shhh, I promise I'll be gentle."

He pulls down my underwear then unbuttons his pants. "Please." My begging turns into whispers which later turn into silent cries. The man pushes me onto the bed, holding my wrists tightly above my head. He pulls my knees apart and places himself between them, hovering over me.