third person pov

The morning was chilly and the grass was wet from the rain the night prior,  the two boys had woken up extra early to see each other before heading to the train station as it was time to go back to Genova. But this time Alberto would be coming along. The boys arose with the sun and climbed out their bedroom windows to meet in town square, in front of the fountain. Alberto ran the whole way, to him it didn't matter of his lungs burned or craved oxygen. Luca was all he wanted. When they saw each other they both ran faster and hugged in front of the fountain, "hey luca" "hi Alberto" they whispered scared they'd wake up the town if they spoke any louder. "Let's go swimming" Luca suggested and practically dragged Alberto to the beach, they kicked off their sandals and dove in. Luca before Alberto, which caused for a playful splash of water towards the curly haired boy. Alberto quickly dove in after that and chased Luca deeper and deeper into the water, after a few minutes of chasing and giggling the boys sat on a large rock under the water. "I can't believe we're both going to Genova together! This is going to be amazing!" Luca said happily and layed back on the rock the sun making it warm even from under the water, Alberto smiled and leaned down with Luca wrapping his arms around him protectively. Luca blushed and leaned his head on Alberto's chest, their tails inched towards each other. Eventually Luca got up the courage and wrapped his tail around Alberto's, this made the curly haired boy blush madly but he smiled sheepishly as it was a cute moment. They sat like this for a while, just laying together  and enjoying the sun and the silence. Until they heard Guilia's faint voice calling for them,  Alberto groaned as he was comfortable and didn't want to move. "Come on il mio amore(my love)." Luca said and sat up he stood and stretched his body before grabbing Alberto's hand so they could swim back together, "Im so glad that I don't have to be alone again" Alberto said as they swam and Luca looked over and smiled "Me too".

"There you are! Papà was worried you ran away, of course we should've figured you too were together!" Guila said and laughed making Alberto chuckle, "sorry Guilia" the boys said in unison. "Ragazzi go get your suit cases and meet everyone at the station" she said and then walked towards her house, the two boys shared a quick kiss and then they parted ways. Alberto grabbed his  duffle bag full of all his clothes and important things, like drawings and drawing stuff. Luca packed clothes and school supplies, but his family added some things as well. The two separate families walked towards the station smiling at each other once they got there, but first they said goodbye individually. Massimo knelt down placing a hand on Guilia's shoulder,  "arrivederci Guilietta, arrivederci Alberto I'll write to you both every day." Massimo said tearing up, hearing his voice Crack as the man started to break down made both the kids very sad.  They hugged him tightly and he hugged back,  the best he could with one arm.  Though the hug was warm and full of love,  Alberto thought about how Massimo was alone before they met. Then he wasn't alone,  but now he'll be alone again.  Alberto felt his eyes weld with tears, they ran down his face leaving purple streaks from his scales. They sparkled while tears fell,  "I love you Papà, I'm gonna miss you" Guilia said and looked at Alberto who was breaking down.  "I love you dad" he said,  the first time saying it.  Massimo instantly hugged Alberto and said just above a whisper,  "I love you,  my son". While they were crying and hugging Luca's family was doing the same.  Mrs. Paguro was crying while being comforted by his father, and his grandma was bugging Luca.  "Have fun bubble,  don't get into too much trouble with your new boyfriend" she winked and Luca laughed "yes ma'am" then his mom quickly hugged him,  "I'm gonna miss you" she said and kissed his head.  "Hey,  look me in the eye" Luca said and she did,  "you know I love you,  right?" He said tears welling in his eyes now.  "I know" she said and then his father hugged them too, he's always been a man of few words. "Off you go then,  go make memories. Have a good school year Luca" his mom said pulling away,  the three friends looked at each other then nodded.  They grabbed their suitcases and hopped onto the train,  once the train started to move they all walked towards a car and sat down.  Alberto was still pretty distraught, Guilia posted his back while Luca held his hand.  "I felt like that my first time too" Guilia said and Alberto wiped the tears from his cheeks using the back of his hands making them turn purple, Luca kissed Alberto's temple and Alberto leaned his head on Luca's shoulder and tried to calm down.  Whilst he was excited to be with Luca this school year,  he didn't like leaving Massimo.  He wondered if he'd like school,  or if he'd help sind the house and get a job.  Luca knew he wouldn't mind either way since they'd be together.  "To New adventures" Guilia put her hand out and Luca put his on top of hers,  then Alberto's on top of luca's.  And what an adventure it will be.

____________________________________________

Hello hello!! Author here,  I hope you loved this chapter! We've got fluffy cuddle time and heartfelt family time, I hope I didn't make you cry too hard! I'd love to read what you all think of this chapter, thanks for reading love you guys!! ♡♡♡

                    Word count : 987