Alberto's pov

Yesterday was one of the funnest days I've spent with Luca, i hope I didn't make him uncomfortable with all of the physical contact. It just felt so right in the moment, maybe we should do something to distract us today. I woke up to a very hot bedroom and a sweat drenched bed, even parts of my body has turned scaley from sweating. Like my armpits some of my face the back of my neck and my thighs, I groan and stood up stretching slightly. "So hot.." I grumble and walked down the hall to Guilia's room, "hooooot" I whined while leaning my chest into her doorway. She was fanning herself with a hand held fan, "I know, we need to find a way to cook off" Guilia said while panting her curls not as springy or bouncy because of sweating. She had even removed her beanie and tied her hair back in a bandana, she was wearing a tank top and some shorts since her normal outfit was a bit warm. I groan and look around before she jumps up excited, "I got it!" Guilia says and grabs my hand and pulled me downstairs to see Papà who was overheating as well. "Papà! Where are the thepalloncini d'acqua (water balloons)" Guilia asked and I raised my eyebrows, she was probably trying to keep it a surprise for me. Papà shakily pointed to a cupboard and I furrowed my brows together with worry, "are you alright Papà?" I ask and he nods and smiles reasuringly. "Just a little warm" he said and I walk around the kitchen and grab some materials, a washcloth, some ice and some cold lemonade we made a few days ago. I make a makeshift ice pack for papa to keep him cool, "here!" I say and he smiles and ruffled my head. "Thank you Alberto" he takes a sip of the lemonade and sighed contently, "come on Alberto!" Guilia says and ran out the door, "bye Papà!" I say and run behind Ginny's to Luca's house. Guilia knocks on the door and Daniela answers she smiled at us and calls for Luca, Luca comes running and hugs both of us tightly. "Can we borrow your tap Mrs. Paguro?" Guilia and and I raise my eyebrow in confusion, "sure, it's nice and cool in here too!" Daniela says and we all walked inside to the kitchen. "It is nice and cool!" I say and hum softly too myself as I relax, Guilia pulled out something that I can't quite see. It's a brightly colored piece of rubber, she's filling them with water. "What's that?" Luca asked and Guilia smiled tieing the rubber closed so there was just a sphere of water, "water balloons, you throw them at each other and they break open!" Guilia explained while filling up some more. "I knew that" I said as a matter of factly, I didn't actually.

After filing up a bunch of water balloons we decided to go to the beach and play with the rubber water spheres, we each got the same amount and we all hid behind different rocks. I grabbed one and looked around trying to find Guilia and Luca so I could throw the rubber water sphere at them, but while I tried to find them it seemed I was attacked first. A water sphere collided with my arm and the rubber broke on impact causing me to get splashed with water, I squealed in surprise and then grumbled as I heard Guilia buddy into laughter. "Attack!" I yell and throw one at her now that I saw where she was hiding, I assumed I hit her because I heard a groan coming from behind her rock. I laugh and feel a water sphere collided with my stomach, the water runs down my front and down my legs, causing my purple scales to be exposed. "I didn't want to have to do this Luca!" I shout and throw the water and it hits the back of his head, I laugh and then feel two water spheres hit me in the face. I stumble backwards and fall having been startled, almost my whole sea form was showing now. I throw another balloon at Luca and he responds by throwing another at me, this was such a good idea. I hear Luca laugh loudly as he has his Guilia in the face, I blush when hearing his loud true laugh. He sounds so happy, I smile tenderly and feel my heart smile. But I'm soon interrupted by Guilia throwing another water balloon at me, we do this for a while and it's starts to get later and later in the day. We all were sitting by the shore our feet in the water, "that was really fun, we should play like that again sometime" I say and see Luca look over and smile opening his mouth like he was going to say something, then he froze his eyes going wide and pure horror seemed to be written all over his face. "Luca?" I ask and place my hand on his shoulder, Guilia looks in the direction that Luca is and gasped putting her hands over her mouth. I turn to look at what seemed to be getting there attention and I too am speechless, anger boiled inside of me and my eyebrows furrowed. Turns out today wouldn't be the best day after all.

"Hello number one and number two"

____________________________________________

Mwahahaha! A cliff hanger! I bet you guys can guess who it is!! Thanks for reading, sorry it's a bit shorter! I'm grateful for all of you!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Word count: 945