Luca's pov

It had been a couple weeks since Alberto and I had started dating,  we didn't tell anyone yet only because we don't really know how everyone would react.  But today that would change,  first we would tell Guilia. Then my parents then Massimo.  I just hope nothing bad will happen. Me and Alberto were currently walking hand in hand to his house,  we had just gotten back from the beach where Alberto had a small concert. He gained back his confidence and started doing little gigs at the beach,  that's what the townspeople called them.  He really has such a nice voice,  i look around us and then smile up at Alberto and peck his cheek.  I giggle as his cheeks turn dark red not expecting the kiss,  I find it so cute how he can act all confident then once I kiss him or grab his hand he melts into a mess.  He grumbled at my teasing and once he made it to his house or hands fell to our sides as we entered, we walked upstairs and to Alberto's room. We sat on his bed and sighed,  it smelled like him.  I looked at him and he looked at me,  the awkward tension between us made me grunt in annoyance.  I leaned in towards him but when I was so close a knock rang out throughout the room,  I jumped back and Alberto nervously spoke up.  "Come in!" His voice cracked and I giggled at this,  he glared at me and then I saw that Guilia had knocked.  "Hey Guilia" I smiled and so did she,  "hey ragazzi!" She says and then walked in.  "Papà is going to the market, just wanted to let you know" she says and starts to walk out,  Alberto raised his hands. "Wait! We need to talk to you.." he said nervously,  i looked at Alberto and my eyebrows knitted together with worry. "Weren't we gonna tell them at dinner?" I ask and Giulia raises an eyebrow, "tell me what?" I bit my cheek nervously as I watched Alberto take a deep breath. "You might want to sit down" Alberto says and I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, "you're worrying me,  what's going on ragazzi?" Guilia says and I feel Alberto grab my hand reassuringly. This was the same protective energy from that night with alone with Ercole, and the school with my bully. I smile and felt tears brim in my eyes when I realized, no matter what happened I would never have to worry about being alone again. "Me and Alberto are in love" I say beating Alberto to it, which makes him blush and Guilia looks at us with wide eyes. "Really? Thats fanasimo! (I'm not actually Italian in sorry if that is offensive xD) I'm so happy for you two!" Guilia says and hugs us both,  I smile and hug her back and then I felt Alberto squeeze us both tightly.  Me and Guilia giggle and then sigh contently, "are you going to tell Papà and your parents?" Guilia asked and I nodded looking at Alberto.  "Oh! I was going to go to the market with Papà! I'll see you two at dinner!!" Guilia called as she stood and left,  I wanted and Alberto called after her.  "Bye little sis" he teased, I giggled and he chuckled.  I looked lovingly up at him and he smirked down at me,  he winked and my face turned a beet red.  I playfully nudge his shoulder,  he leans down and kisses me lightly on the lips.  I smile and kiss back,  I love kissing him it feels like explosions in my stomach.  I put one of my hands on his cheek and he puts one on my waist,  I blush and pull away feeling embarrassed.  "We should go tell my parents,  so you can tell Massimo at dinner" I say and Alberto shrugs and stands.  I stand up too and stretch, mentally preparing for what I was about to do. 

The walk to my house was short and quiet, or hands were interlocked the whole time.  Of course we dropped our arms at our sides then I opened the door,  my family was in the living room talking.  I smiled and made sure to give everyone a hug, "hey bubble" grandma said when I hugged her.  Alberto waved and stood politely, I joined him and cleared my throat. "I'd like to tell you all something" I said then felt my stomach turn uncomfortably, Alberto grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb across the top of it.  "Mr. And Mrs. Poguro, and grandma- me and Luca are.. in love" I heard him say and I nod,  my mother smiled sweetly and my dad nodded with a happy expression. "I won! Pay up!" I heard grandma say and my dad groans,  I watch him pull out his wallet.  "What?" I ask and I heard Alberto laugh,  I glare and he bites his lip to contain his laughter. 

The rest of the time at my house is comforting and nice, especially now that I can be myself and I don't have to hide anything from them. But once its dinner time we head back to Alberto's house, we arrive to see that the table has been set and Giulia was helping Massimo with dinner. Once everything is done we all sit, its an awkward silence until Guilia elbows Alberto and makes him hiss in pain. I see her raise her eyebrows and Alberto pursed his lips nervously, "uh Papà?" I have to tell you something" I heard Alberto say his voice sounding unsure and nervous. Massimo raises his eyebrow and peeks down at us, "yes ragazzi" he says and I place a hand on Alberto's leg under the table. "Uhm..uh..-" Alberto swallowed then I watched him take a deep breath, "I'm..gay..and me and Luca are dating" he says quietly. I smile reassuringly at him but he doesn't look at me. He looks at the table fear written all over his face, I look at Massimo who looked shocked then his eyebrows knitted together. Fear twanged my heart but then I watched Massimo's expression soften, Massimo smiled lovingly and put a hand on Alberto's shoulder. "I'm so proud of you son, you found yourself and you're exploring different things." Massimo said and Alberto smiled while tears ran down his cheeks, I wipe them away and he chuckled and hugged me I hugged back. Love is beautiful.

____________________________________________

WOAH IS BEEN SO LONG WHAT!! I'm so so sorry yall,  I appreciate you his being so patient but I'm back now!! I had to do a lot of self searching and cut off some toxic people but I'm good now.  I love you all!! Thanks for reading and staying with me!

Word count: 1141