you again...(23)

"THE INAUGURATION OF THE LEADER FOR THE SQUAD OF THE THIRD SQUAD OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN!!!" draken announced.

a few days ago at the hospital i decided to resign my position as third division caption due to what happened. i couldn't just bring myself to not agree with him it just won't seem right. since i'm no longer a toman member anymore i didn't want to come to this meeting but mikey insisted for me to join today's meeting for some weird reason. today's meeting draken and mikey said they'll be announcing who the new third division caption is so i'm kinda excited to see who the person who's replacing me is.

"who's being instated though?"

"peh-yan?"

"nah that ain't happening."

"why did y/n resign?"

"THIRD DIVISION SQUAD CAPTAIN COME FORWARD!!" mikey called out.

a few seconds later a blonde male who wore glasses with almost the same haircut as takemichi appeared, walking up infront and sat down on the stairs with his back facing us.

"who the fuck is he?"

"he turned his back on the president and sat down!!!"

what does this guy think he's doing..? seems like a fucking snob.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! DON'T GET ALL COCKY YOU PRICK!'' a toman member shouted.

"LISTEN UP YOU BASTARDS! THIS GUY BEHIND ME IS THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!" a guy announced.

"i've seen that guy before.."

"isn't he from mobius?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A MOBIUS BITCH DOING HERE!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

"SHUT UP FUCK UPP!!!!!!!!!" draken shouted making everyone shut their mouths to look at him.

"THIS IS WHAT MIKEY DECIDED, IF YOU WANNA COMPLAIN STEP FORWARD!!!" draken stated.

" I HAVE ANOTHER BIG NEWS TO ANNOUNCE , LET'S WELCOME ANOTHER NEW MEMBER." mikey declared as turned around to look at me with a big smile.

huh..? why is he looking at me for..?

"LET'S WELCOME OUR SECOND VICE PRESIDENT."

"a second vice president?"

"what does he mean?"

"L/N Y/N!" mikey called out my name and walked towards me and held my hand dragging me infront making me freeze up due to all the stares.

"WHEN I FORMED TOMAN WITH OUR FORMING MEMBERS Y/N HAS ALWAYS BEEN INCLUDED EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING SO FROM NOW ON TOMAN WILL HAVE TWO VICE PRESIDENTS."

WHAT? wasn't he the dude who begged me not to join toman a few days ago?..

"welcome y/n" draken grinned.

"WELCOME VICE PRESIDENT!" the toman members greeted as they bowed their heads down.

"NOW, MOVING ON." draken shouted.

"THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL SOON BE CLASHING WITH VALHALLA!! THE BURGEONING POWER VALHALLA IS A TEAM MORE MASSIVE THAN ANY WE'VE EVER SEEN. EVEN MOBIUS COULDN'T COMPARE. IN ORDER TO WIN TOMAN NEEDS TO EXPAND OUR POWER AS WELL!" mikey announced. "kisaki tetta here is the man who consolidated those of our generation in mobius." he added, "KISAKI HERE IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO FIGHT VALHALLA, THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN IS KISAKI TETTA!", "and for y/n. with her brain power and motivational skills it will make us even more stronger in the fight! the second vice is l/n y/n and third division caption is kisaki tetta remember that! the meeting is now over. " mikey stated as he walked away.