kicked out (11)

"did you have any friends in america?" emma asked

i'm still in mikey's room, emma came to see how i was doing since she was aware of what happened. mikey called draken to come over so i explained everything to them. now we're sitting on the couch together catching up on how our life. well mostly mine.
"um i only had one friend and we weren't even close.." i looked down kinda embarrassed.
"ONE ONLY?" mikey stood up shocked from what he just heard.
"you were a loner?" draken asked
"i wouldn't say i was a loner dumbass! i was just um.. i just didn't want to socialize.." i said defending myself
"okay okay! enough questions about me, you guys have a gang now??" i looked at mikey and draken.
"yeah! we rule over shibuya! cool right?" mikey grinned.
"what's the gang name?"
"tokyo manji gang" draken answered "mikey came up with it we didn't really like it to be honest"
"tokyo manji huh?"
"toman for short!" mikey added.
manji? this mf is self centered!
"manji isn't that what i used to call you mikey?"  i looked at mikey.
"yeah! i missed you so!" he said defensively.
i looked at my watch and saw it's 9 pm. holy time goes by so fast..
"i need to go home it's 9 already."
"ha? you could go home? didn't you get kicked out" draken commented.
"oh yea.."
my mom demanded me to get out of her house earlier how could i forget..
"why not stay here y/n?" emma suggested
" i'm sure i'd be able to go back.. i think"
" well if you can't i'll wait outside your house just incase. if your mom actually kicked you out then you could stay here" mikey gave me a closed eye smile.
" good idea, you've gotten smart!" i joked.

now i'm walking with mikey back to my house

now i'm walking with mikey back to my house. he insisted to give me a ride but i'm really scared of bikes, i'm afraid i'll fall off and die as soon as i get on. plus our house is near each other so i used that as an excuse because i don't want him to think i'm a pussy.
i haven't walked home with mikey for a very long time since i moved 6 years ago. i miss these times..just walking together in silence waiting for the other person to break the silence i guess maybe the little things in life are actually really important. we talked for hours catching up and somethings didn't change at all. emma still has feelings for draken..i really hope they'll be able to date. mikey is still mikey. hm speaking of which i haven't met baji yet so i wonder how he's doing.
"do you wanna get breakfast with me and ken chin tomorrow morning?" mikey asked breaking the silence between us.
"hm? sure why not" i smiled.
we reached my house now. the lights are still turned on judging by the lights coming from the window. i guess my mom isn't asleep yet, my dad hasn't came home yet since i don't see his car.
"i'll wait here" mikey said.
me draken emma and mikey exchanged phone numbers earlier just incase we need help or just to stay in contact in general.
"mhm" i nodded.
i waved at him then walked to the front door and knocked.
it took 20 knocks for my mom to answer the door.
as soon as she opened the door i saw her carrying a bag and luggage with her.
shit..is she actually going to kick me out?
"if you're still going to hang out with those shit heads go ahead i'm disowning you."
as soon as she said that i immediately starting crying.
"mom i don't know why you're doing this.." i looked at her.
"you're still gonna hang out with them yes or no?" she asked.
"what's going on mom? why are you acting like this?" i said in between sobs.
"i guess that's a yes." she throw the luggage and bag outside to where i was standing and slammed the door on me.
i banged on the door while yelling with sobs at her "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOM!, MOM OPEN UP PLEASE!"
mikey heard me yelling so he walked to where i was and gave me a back hug.
i fell on my knees and started breaking down.
"shhh cmon let's go.." he softly said.
"s-she disowned me.." i told him.
mikey looked at me with sympathetic look and hugged me .
i stood up and he broke the hug. i went to get the thrown luggage and carried my bag, wiping my tears from my eyes.
i called my mom for the very last time hoping she'd pick up but she blocked my number.
i finally gave up after many tries.
"i'll help you carry your bag." mikey said as he took my bag from my shoulders and carried it.

we arrived back at mikey's house so we went to the living room

grandpa sano was sitting there and looked at me with surprised.
"your mother really meant what she said..it's okay you can stay here with us since we have another spare room."
grandpa sano already knew i came back since emma informed him earlier.
"yea mikey's old room you could stay there y/n!" emma came out of no where.
"thank you grandpa.." i bowed thanking him.
"it's no problem" he said smiling.
mikey then grabbed my wrist and told me to follow him to where his old room was.
"you can settle down now and get some rest. if you need me just call me since i won't be able to hear you if you call me." he stated.
"thank you mikey." i thanked him.

to be continued.