get him back. (24)

(takemichi)

"when is y/n-chan gonna come mikey-kun?"i asked bringing him back to reality making him turn his face to look at me.

"she's going to come soon.." he said. "about kisaki..you don't like him?"

"huh?  no that's not.." i muttered nervously due to the sudden question.

"the larger the organization grows, the more tire-some it is." he stated, "as new ideas and people come in, some people choose to leave too."

"oh.."

"the road to my dream is long." he looked up into the sky.

"mikey-kun.."

"takemicchi, there's something important i need to talk to you about." he said, "i had a childhood friend".

mikey-kun and his childhood friend.. i bet that guy is bad news.

"we just happen to live in the same neighborhood, it's not like we really got along well.." he smiled looking at the ground.

"we were constantly arguing, fighting over things, competing over y/n to see who she likes more and i kicked his ass every single time." he said chuckling.

"he must've been a real idiot.. to keep on picking fights with you mikey-kun."

"yeah..that's the guy who punched you  before." he said as he turned his head and looked at me.

huh..?

"two people punched me earlier so which one.." i say as i brought my hand to touch my face.

"the first squad leader. baji keisuke.", "he's the type of that you can never guess what he's thinking you know?"

"yeah! example i have no idea why he punched me." i said making mikey laugh.

"he's been like that ever since a long time ago. he'll punch a guy he's passing by if he's sleepy or he'll dump gasoline on a car and set it on fire because he's hungry." mikey said smiling as he tells me what baji is like.

"anyhow, that guy is a founding member of toman.", "in our first year of middle school toman was just me, draken, baji, pahchin, mitsuya and y/n of course, even though she wasn't there with us when we formed the gang but we always included her in our hearts" he stated giving me a big smile. "with just the five of us we made a name for this team."

"takemicchi, bring baji back frojm valhalla."

"YES!! IF IT'S FOR YOU I'LL DO ANYTHING!!"  i exclaimed.

~

( y/n)

"YES IF IT'S FOR YOU I'LL DO ANYTHING!!"

"HEY DUMMIES!" i shouted as i wave my hands up at mikey and takemicchi who's sitting on the stairs.

holy shit..their faces looks so serious..uh wrong timing..?

"y/n!" mikey called out as he gesturing his hand telling me to come sit next to him .

i do as he say so i walked up next to them and sat in the middle of mikey and takemichi.

"so takemicchi what did mikey ask you to do..?" i asked looking at takemicchi who's nervously looking at the ground debating if he should tell me what he and mikey just talked about or not.

"i asked him to get baji back." mikey said.

baji...

"ah..baji..i see." i whispered as i remembered what happended earlier with baji.