am i going to die? (19)

be aware..THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER SO PLEASE BARE WITH IT. :,D I'M SORRY.

______________________________________ 

"mikey!"peh-yan called out. 

"i see..."mikey said as he walked closer to where everyone else was standing. 

"i was called somewhere so you guys could attack ken-chin huh?", "so, you're planning on spliting toman in half because of me..?" mikey said. 

"I ONLY CARE ABOUT PAH-CHIN!!" peh-yan exclaimed. 

"this isn't like you..who instigated this?" mikey asked. 

"oh~ how unexpected, mikey blew his top.", "so tiresome" someone said out of nowhere. 

where did this bitch come from..? 

"who are you..?" mikey looked at the unknown person. 

"it doesn't matter who i am. but i'm temporarily controlling mobius right now. name's hanma.."

"are you the gross guy nagging from the shadows?" mikey looked at the guy face to face. 

"this is such a pain in the ass, mikey-cha" hanma grinned as he was about to finish his sentence but it was interrupted by mikey who was sending a kick to his head. 

but..he blocked mikey's kick with his left hand. 

he blocked mikey's kick? mikey's.kick. 

"HE STOPPED MIKEY'S KICKED?" takemichi exclaimed. 

"no need to be in such a rush." hanma said. "my goal is to crush toman but that's tiresome so i decided to let toman fight itself. but i guess the results are okay since with my own hands the invincible mikey..is.." he paused then brought his left hand that had a tattoo up to his face covering left face side  of his face with it and continued  "going to fucking die."

as soon as i heard him say those 4 last words, i ran charging towards him immediately. i jumped up almost flying raising my legs into a kicking position.

boom.

i kicked him at the back of his head making him flew straight to the ground right on his face making everyone look at me shocked at my sudden attack. 

"shut the fuck up cock head." i crossed my arms together. 

he got up and stared at me for a bit then gave me a disgusting smirk after that he just turned back to his men. 

"mobius's 100  members, against 5 toman members.." he stated. "YOU GUYS BETTER NOT STAND THERE LIKE AS TIME CAUSE I'M NOT SOFT LIKE OSANAI". 

"GOT IT" the mobius members shouted. 

"IF YOU RUN AWAY, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KNOCK ALL YOUR FUCKING TEETHS OUT GOT IT?" hanma threatened his men. "collect mikey and draken but most importantly make sure to get y/n."

how does he know my name..

"and massacre the whole lot.♡"

vrooom vroom vrooooom vroooom

the sound of multiple motorbikes coming closer from the distance..

"pfft so they made it huh?" mitsuya grinned after hearing motorbike's roaring, coming closer from afar. 

just a few seconds after, all the toman members arrived at the parking lot we were at, they got off their bikes and came to where we were standing. 

toman...they're all here..to help us.