ugly michi (21)

the past few days was just a blur to me. who knew life was this cruel, the biggest torture of all was there's also a light that shined through out the dark journey so everything won't just be completely darkness, the bright light makes you still want to keep going and not just end all already.  if you didn't know me, my life seems perfect but when you do get to know me my life is a complete misery. 

"miss you've got visitors, would you like them to come in right now?" the nurse asked.

"can you do me a favor uhhh" i squinted my eyes to try to read her name on the card that was swinging on her collar but gave up since i have poor eyesight.

"what's the favor?" she asked.

"umm..i know it sounds stupid but could you perhaps lie to them that i forgot who they are..?"

"miss i can't do that, i'll get in trouble. i'm sorry." she apologized as she walked away.

"oh.. it's okay then you could let them in.." i smiled at her.

"Y/N!!!" mikey shouted with a big bright smile on his face running towards me with his arms raised up in the air.

when he was about to give me a hug i scooted away immediately.

this is probably the best time to use my acting skills heh!

"um..who are you?" i asked with furrowed brows.

"it's me! mikey!" he stated still smiling all goofy.

"do i know you..?" i continued.

"of course you do!" he claimed still smiling.

"yo y/n how are you?" draken asked as he walked into the room.

"uh...i don't know you guys." i stated with a confused face.

"huh? should i call the doctor?" draken asked worried.

"no no it's fine ken-chin." mikey said while he stared at me straight in the eyes.

"please go away.. i don't know you." i said avoiding eye contact from mikey.

mikey was just staring at me with no facial expression what so ever, he's just looking at me with a straight blank face. he's not even saying anything, he's just staring at me in complete silence.

"y/n are you joking?" draken asked.

"who's y/n..?" i looked at him still in my act.

"mhm mhm" mikey nod his head and sat down on my bed next to me making me turn my back against him so he scooted closer to me, he laid his chin right on my shoulder near my ears. "if you don't stop lying, i'll kiss you."

as soon as he said that, i turned my back facing him immediately and pushed him off my bed causing him to fall off my bed and landing on his butt. 

"oh! kenny what are you doing heree?" i awkwardly laughed rubbing my neck.

"so you were lying." draken shook his head in disappointment. he lifted his head back up and suddenly grinned, "hey y/n don't you remember what you told me in the ambulance? "kenny can you protect mi-"

"SHUT UP BLAH BLAH AHHHH" I screamed stopping him from continuing.

"protect who ken-chin?" mikey asked getting up.

"you."

"DRAKEN YOU SON OF A BITCH GO KILL YOURSELF OH MY GOD." I yelled.

mikey's eyes lit up immediately and turned to me about to say something.

"mikey if you utter a single word i'll kill you too." i glared at him stopping him from even saying anything.

~