"pah's very strong." (14)

last night ended with me telling baji to go home because it was so late i couldn't even open my eyes anymore

last night ended with me telling baji to go home because it was so late i couldn't even open my eyes anymore. mikey went back to his room even though he didn't want to so i basically had to drag him back.

i'm now in a warehouse with mikey, draken, pah and peh discussing about what we should do about mobius.

our discussion was disturbed by takemichi who appeared out of nowhere, he seemed out of breath too.

"what's the matter takemicchi?" mikey asked.
"you look like you ran a marathon" i commented.
"we're talking about something important right now." draken stated.
"you again?" pah turned his head and glared at takemichi.
"stay out of this trash." peh said.
"how about stopping the fight with mobius?" takemichi asked.
"hah?"
"i can't say who caused it but this fight is being manipulated from behind the scenes by someone." takemichi stated.
pah chin grabbed takemichi hair and threw him.
"you'd better not be fucking with us, you know that, bastard?" "ain't that right pahchin?" peh said.
"get lost. if you say another word, i'mma kill you." pah declared. "now then how are we gonna attack mobius?"
"no. this fight with mobius is a bad idea, toman is being set up." takemichi repeated.
pah then turned his head back to takemichi walking towards him then lowered himself to takemichi's level and ordered takemichi to stand up. when takemichi stood him pah punched him in the face.
"hahh? fighting is a bad idea??! you can't say who caused it?? then who beat the shit outta my friend?!" "who raped his girlfriend,huh??" he shouted as he was beating takemichi up.
"i dunno! but!" takemichi tried defending himself.
"takemicchi." mikey called out, "i understand what you're saying. we'll go against mobius, you just don't get it.", "since i've decided to crush them, toman will crush mobius." he continued.
takemichi then bowed down and shouted "i'm not gonna give up, if you fight with mobius, then toman is finished!!, i had thought i'd finally gotten close to mikey-kun and draken-kun!! , i don't want toman to disappear!!"

why is takemichi so desperate to stop this fight..? does he have that little faith in us?

"che! i don't get you, you fucker." pah said as he was about to punch takemichi again but was stopped when draken grabbed his arm. "what're you going draken?"
"takemicchi said he ain't giving up, "it'd be alright if we looked into mobius a little bit wouldn't it."

hm..he is right. takemichi isn't going to back down and seeing how desperate he is, he might have a reason or maybe he just have low faith in us..

"hah? ken-chin. are you opposing toman?" mikey said.
"hah? that's not what we're talking about." draken stated looking at mikey.
"yes it is." mikey replied back.
"mikey maybe kenny's right ya know..it'll be better if we got more information about mobius" i said trying to
calm everyone down since i sense alot of tension around.
"y/n. you're not even apart of toman." mikey said glaring at me.

"it's not good to fight among yourselves." a voice said causing everyone to turn their heads to see where it came from. "i keep hearing mobius oh mobius, keep this up and you're gonna wear our name out, you snot-noded brats, don't shit a brick, dick cheese." a tall figure said.
"you're osanai!!" pah yelled out.
"you bastard" pah lifted his fist.
"you guys are two years junior to me so that's "mr bastard" to you." osanai grinned.
pah then yelled out "come on!" and swung his fist to punch osanai but missed since osanai dodged his punch then punched pah back in the face making pah knocked out so he fell to the ground.
"pahchin!!" peh-yan shouted out as he saw pah knoched out on the round.
"okay.♡" osana smirked, "so you are just snot-nosed brats after all.", "the tokyo manji gang? change your name to the snot-nosed brats club." he said then snapped his fingers, "i heard ya were looking for a fight with mobius" after he snapped his fingers his gang members appeared and entered the warehouse.
"so we came to you ♡." osanai grinned then smoked his cigarette.
"let's get it on ♡." one of the gang members said.
"let's dance, you brats!!"
"the hell? it's just a bunch of light weights."
"hey look there's a girl there, how much for one night little slut ♡."
"come to daddy babygirl ♡."

i rolled my eyes after i hearing those nasty comments towards me.
what a butch of disgusting  fuckheads.
"these cringe uneducated fucks really need to learn their lesson" i whispered to myself annoyed at them.

little did i know mikey heard what i just said so he looked at me with a small smile.

"mikey-channnnnn~.", "time for war ♡." osanai declared.
mikey got up from his seat then walked up to osanai facing him and staring at him dead in the eyes.
"little mikey of the snot-nosed brats club. ♡"  osanai said.
"and yet you need all these guys for a surprise attack on some "snot-nosed brats". mikey replied.

hah! i always love his comebacks, fuck i wanna be him. all cool and charismatic stupid mikey. i thought to myself.

"that really matches your image as a complete shit head, doesn't it osanai-kun?" mikey continued.
"hah? i can't hear ya. you're too tiny." osanai laughed at what he said.
"your fucking dick is tiny, dipshit." i said as i got up from my seat, walking to where mikey was standing.
"you fucking whore who do you think you are?" osanai snapped back at me.

osanai then looked at takemichi and walked to him. "oi, what're you staring at?"
"huh..nothing.." takemichi muttered in shock. osanai then punched takemichi in the face. "are you looking down on me now?" he said then punched takemichi again, "i hate that expression most of all." then punched him again, he was about to throw another punch but pah-chin grabbed his arm stopping him from doing so. "your opponent is me, dick head." pah stated.
"d-don't pahchin, we can't fight mobius." takemichi muttered almost at the verge of fainting. pah then pushed takemichi "stand back."

i walked to takemichi was then pulled him over to
where i was standing earlier.  "don't under estimate pah-chin hanagaki" peh yan told takemichi as he squatted down to takemichi's level, "pahchin is a talented martial artist even within toman, he's the type of guy that can rush a team and crush them all by himself. he definitely won't lose to the likes of osanai." 

"yeah michi, don't think so low of pah, he actually very strong" i smiled looking at takemichi.
"that's not what i meant.." takemichi muttered.
"takemicchi, shut up and watch, this is pah's fight." mikey said with his back infront of takemichi.

to be continued.