thank you for being by my side (12)

"y/n y/n y/n!" "wake upppppppp!!" mikey whined

"5 more minutes oh my god" i covered my whole entire body with the blanket.
mikey pulled the blanket off me and thru it on the ground.
"y/n we have to go eat breakfast with ken-chin remember!" he stated.
gosh this dude is so dumb, he's so annoying too.
i'm not a morning person at all and i hate waking up, if someone wakes me up i'll get moody and cranky.
"fuck you, you fuckhead!" i cussed at him.
mikey looked at me with a pout and pulled me by my arms off the bed. "get ready get ready ken-chin will be here any minute nowww"
i swear to god he'll be the death of me and he'll be my 13th reason.
i finally gave up trying to sleep because mikey is too annoying and i know for a fact that he won't let me win so i grab an oversize shirt and shorts then i went to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT" "I WON'T FORGIVE THIS FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE

"I WON'T FORGIVE THIS FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE."
"THERE'S NO FLAG HERE!!" mikey whined.
"oh my god you're such a kid mikey" i facepalm.
"i was hyped for the flag from the kids meal!" he said
"i..i am sorry, i'll put one right away." the waiter apologized.
"look,mikey there's a flag now." draken said as he pulled out a flag from his pocket out of nowhere and sticked it in mikey's rice.
"WAAAAH" mikey said with star eyes.
"pretty impressive kenny!" i smiled.
~
after we finished our meal. mikey fell asleep on my lap.
"you've done it again!! shut the fuck up mikey!!"
"shush let him be" i told draken.
"god he needs to stop going to sleep right after eating" draken commented.
"i'll carry him" draken said.
we then popped mikey on to draken's back then he gave him a piggy back ride.
as we were walking out i felt someone following us behind so i looked back every second.
am i being paranoid..?
we walked to a hospital.
"mikey,we're here." draken said as he woke mikey up.
mikey then got off draken's back and asked
"what business do we have at a place like this?" mikey asked.
"yeah is someone sick or something?" i asked.
"you'll see" draken answered.
~
when we reached out destination. i saw a girl in a hospital bed who looked unconscious and beaten up real bad.
"who is this?" mikey asked looking at draken.
"pa's best friend's girl-friend."
{ flash back }
(during when you were sitting in mikey's room with emma and draken catching up)
"so what did you guys discuss about when you called takemichi?"
"we're going to fight mobius, a gang that ganged up on pa's best friend and his girl friend." mikey said.
"oh..okay."
{end of flash back}
"she has seven stitches in her head, broken teeths, the retina in her left eye has been detached, her ribs were broken due to the beatings she sustained and she hasn't regained consciousness even after five days." draken informed us about the girl "mobius were the ones that did this. "a passerby reported that there were people passed out in the street."
"what a butch of selfish fuck heads, how could they beat up a girl like this fucking bitches." i cursed.
suddenly we heard a man yell out "HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE CAREFREELY AFTER MY DAUGHTER WENT THROUGH SOMETHING THIS TERRIBLE!!, GET OUT OF HERE LEAVE!!"
"WHAT DID YOU GUYS COME HERE FOR!!?"
as soon as i knew who he is, me and draken bowed our head down apologizing.
"YOU THINK BOWING YOUR HEAD CHANGES ANYTHING, YOU PISSANTS!! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS THAT MY DAUGHTER IS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH!!" he yelled at us.
"don't bow your head to him ken-chin y/n, we didn't do anything wrong." mikey said.
"GET OUT OF HERE YOU INSECTS!!" the man demanded.
"hey now! who do you think you're talking to?" mikey talked back at the man.
draken then grabbed mikey by the head to make him bow down.
"we are sincerely sorry." draken apologized, "we'll take all the responsibility for everything that happened."
"hey! what are you-" mikey yelled out but i covered his mouth with his hand to stop him from speaking.
"SO A COUPLE INSECTS BOW THEIR HEADS DOWN AND MY DAUGHTER IS MIRACULOUSLY HEALED?!" "YOU'RE THE FUCKING DREGS OF SOCIETY!!" the dad cussed at us.
"why?..my daughter will always be in coma..why did my beautiful little girl wind up like this?" the man cried.
he then walked away with his wife turning his back at us then said "leave..don't show your face to me ever again."
"we're going to fight with mobius after this. the stuff in the delinquent world is settled by the delinquents alone." draken stated "all of the toman members have family,everyone had someone important to them. ordinary people can't be allowed to get hurt and we can't allow the people around them to cry. it's fine if you don't keep a bowed head but keep a "heart" which cares for others."
"yea..try to empathize with them. put yourself in their shoes." i added.
"ken-chin y/n.. you guys are so kind.." mikey said.
"i'm sorry guys. i'm glad that you're by my side."
we then lifted our heads back up smiling at each other then walked out of the hospital.
"ahh, i'm starving now" mikey stated.
"hah? you just ate." draken commented.

to be continued.