promises. (22)

(takemichi's pov) 

after witnessing the horrendous scene of hina's death right intron of my eyes, i am wrecked. i feel drained, i never want to see such thing ever again. i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up and jinxed everything when i came back to the future. what was i thinking. If i had never gone to the bathroom she wouldn't have died, how could i ever let this happen. 

after the funeral that was held for hina, naoto made me come with him to a building. we went inside of the building and went inside of a room. the interior of the room seems like a waiting room. a jail waiting room to be exact. 

"this is a prison isn't it?" i asked looking at naoto who's currently standing with his arms crossed together. 

"what business do we have here..?" i nervously asked. 

"i looked him up.." he replied, "but ryuuguuji ken is not part of the current toman, on the other hand there's also no record of him dying ..no matter where i looked he wasn't there. ryuuguuji ken is now on death row." 

"it's been a while takemicchi" draken said walking in and sitting down on the chair infront of the glass. "i'm glad you're alright." he smiled, making me tear up. 

"draken-kun!" 

"nice to meet you i'm tachibana naoto" naoto said introducing himself. 

"it's thanks to him that i could get an interview and come here" i said. 

"ah, so what do you want" draken asked. 

"i had no idea.. that you murdered someone and got the death penalty... what happened?  why did you kill someone? how did toman become like this?" 

"takemicchi..i don't regret the stuff i've done. the fact i'm in here is just a natural consequences for what i've done."  he stated, "the state toman is in now is all my fault..because i couldn't stop him."

"him..?"

'toman huh? it was nice when we were kids." he smiled as he recalled the memories. 

"we rushed around with an ever increasing team, got into fights, kicked some ass. everyday was a festival..toman..was everything to me. if i had a chance to redo my life, i'd do it all over again the exact same way, i don't have any regrets." he said smiling. 

draken-kun is still draken-kun.. he hasn't changed. 

"however.." he said. 

huh? however..? 

"if i really could do it again. there is something i'd absolutely have to do.."

"I'D KILL KISAKI!"  he declared with a scary murderous facial expression. 

kisaki? kisaki tetta? 

"YOU MEAN THAT KISAKI??!" i yelled as i got up from my seat and slammed my hand on the table. 

"Times up!!" 

draken got up from his seat and walked away but before going back in he turned his head looking at me and instructed "takemicchi..get out of tokyo." 

"they tried to kill you didn't they? that's why you came to pay me a visit. killing someone is like swatting a fly to kisaki." he said. 

"PLEASE WAIT!" i yelled out as he was about to walk out of the room. 

"WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?"  i exclaimed. 

"kisaki admired mikey but, in the blink of the eye that admiration turned into hatred. kisaki wants to steal away all the things mikey holds dear." with that he asked out of the waiting room. 

~TIMESKIP~

later on after we went to visit draken i shook hands with naoto again after few words were exchanged

currently i'm sitting in a bath house..NAKED!?!? 

"BOO! ♡" mikey said scaring the fuck outta me popping out of the water. 

(y/n's pov) 

the sky is so beautiful at night especially when the stars and moon are visible. the moon and stars shined brightly together. i love the night sky, there's something about it that just makes me wanna stare at it till i die. 

"yo y/n!" baji called out waving his hand as he walked towards where i was laying at. 

presently, i'm laying down on the grass just watching the stars. i called baji out since he was the first person that came to mind. 

"hey kei!" i smiled turning my head to look at him. 

"what are you doing?" he asked sitting down next to me on the grass. 

"you know just staring at the stars." 

"what stars?" he said squinting his eyes to look up. 

"are you blind?" i scoff. 

"oh.. i see them and what?! course not dumbass, hey pig tails do you know who glued the stars onto the sky?"  he asked.

"what...what do you mean?" 

"yea don't you ever get curious like where did stars even come from if they were glued on there.." he said looking at the sky. 

"kei you fucking dumbass." 

"HAH? i'm not dumb you fuckhead."

"yea sure." 

"kei."

"what?" he asked looking at me.

"promise me you'll never change..?" 

"why would i change dumbfuck." he rolled his eyes. 

"just promise me you'll never change." 

"i promise jeez." 

"and promise me one more thing." i said. 

"what again oh my god." he rolled his eyes again.

"stop rolling your eyes jeez, just promise me to never do anything stupid." i stared at him. 

"why would i do-" 

"mikey told me u burned someone's car down again when you were mad a few days ago."i stated. 

"fucking snitch, fine i promise to never do anything stupid again." 

"see it's that easy." 

"shut up y/n". 

______________________________________________

OH MY GOD GUYS...3K READS???????? NO WAY. THIS MADE MY WHOLE ENTIRE DAY. I APPERICATE YOU SO MUCH. ALSO I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER ISN'T GONNA BE AS SHORT ANYMORE.