Ch. 35: Father-Son bonding Activity????

Start from the beginning

"so he didn't go to your house...?" yellow asks with a worried expression.

Green nods absentmindedly

"hmmm maybe he went... No... Hmmm... Would he...?" green mumbles with a thoughtful expression.

Yellow looks at him as he tilts his head with a questioning look.

"wherever it is... It wouldn't hurt to look for him, Right?" yellow suggests as he puts his hand on greens shoulder for reassurance.

"huh... Guess you're right there. My guess is that he might've gone to the village near the kingdom. The one I always do my trading at" green steve explain to the yellow steve as he drags him further along the gravel path.

"GOOD! let's go look there! :D" the steve cheers and pulls green to the gate.

"do you even know where the village is???" green asks the overly excited yellow friend.

"no! >:D"

*sabres pov*

Somewhere faaaar away.

"oh no..." the corrupted blue steve mumbles as he puts down his book.

BOOM CRASH EXPLOSION

PEW PEW

void comes rushing into the room, crashing through the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CH-"

"CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN! HE'S FINE." soul rushes over to void, trying to calm him down

I just peek over the edge of the couch.

"hi. :P" I do a little blep.

"SEE?! RIGHT THERE. NOW CALM. PLEASE." soul says in a panicked voice.

The blue steve point to the couch.

Void hurries over to the couch and sighs a sigh of relieve as he sees me.

He just collapses on the couch

"you almost gave me a heart attack..." void mumbles as he lays on the soft cushions.

soul slowly creeps back to the spot he was at before...

He dawns a suspicious expression.

"alright... What's going on with you two???" soul suddenly asks as he goes back to sit down again.

"first you go into some strange coma like sleep. Only rarely waking up, not leaving your room" souls points to me.

"then when you finally decide to come down from your room, you act like you've never seen this place before." soul sighs as he grabs the book from before and puts it on his lap.

"and then YOU." he points to void.

"you act like he'll get himself killed if he leaves his room. I don't know what kind of strange father-son bonding activity this is- but you two need to start explaining what in the living world below is going on!" the corrupted blue steve cries out in frustration.

The room falls into silence.

...

...

...

Soul looks between void and I with expecting eyes.

"... Father son bonding activity???? "I finally interrupt the silence.

Soul just looks at me then back at void.

Void looks away

"void...i respect you... You are the lord of darkness... But what... Is going on?" soul asks void, now with more concern than frustration.